Thread: My sweet Mooch is not so sweet anymore. LOL

My sweet Mooch is not so sweet anymore. LOL

My Mooch, who has always been the sweetest dog has suddenly in her old age become mean.

Sweet Mooch

Mean Mooch

What happened.......Cannilla happened.

Thank goodness she all show and no bite. I just though it funny in a way, so I wanted to share. Maybe it one of those time you had to be there to understand how funny it was.

FYI.....for those that noticed Cannilla. She looks so bad because she has cancer. Vet says she in no pain yet and all and all still a happy dog....till pill time comes. I hate to have anyone think I'm not taking care of my babies.

LOL that second pic is too funny. Mooch, Mooch, Mooch. You remind me of my fathers Chi. So sorry about Cannilla. Glad she's in no pain. We lost our Westie to cancer 5 years ago and I know how difficult it can be. Just enjoy your time with her every day.
    BTW- ours loved pill time! Nothing like Cheeze Whiz to spruce up a pill!

LOL!!!
    That second picture made me laugh out loud!!!!!!
    What a cutie!!

Canilla looks beautiful too--I hope everything stays positive
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

That 2nd picture is Great!
    Mooch even had me shaking.
    Canilla many hugs to you.

----<---<--<{(@

lmao, such cute (and scary!) pics! Oh, and I am sorry about Cannila
    -Amanda-
    Fur Mommy to Chloe, Clara, Dozer, and Max!

And mommy to my two little angels in heaven Scooter (1-07-04) and Dexter (1-13-04)

Originally posted by micki76
    BTW- ours loved pill time! Nothing like Cheeze Whiz to spruce up a pill!
    Thanks for the idea....I've been wraping it in meat, she just eats the meat and spits the pill out. They it's husband time to just force the pill down, I hate it but she has to have it. I'm going to try the Cheeze Whiz idea.

Oh, Mooch, you look possessed! What a great shot! Linda Blair comes to mind Actually, I think Mooch was mad 'cause Cannilla was hogging the remote

I'm so sorry to hear about Cannilla What a sweetie. I think you look beautiful, sweetheart The Cheez Whiz is a great idea; or cream cheese or peanut butter, anything sticky that will make it hard for her to spit the pill out. Hugs and kisses to Mooch and Cannilla!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Linda Blair....I love it. Mooch aka Linda Blair

In Cannilla's good day, Mooch would have never tried this. All the dogs backed down when Cannilla can around. She was the Queen around here for years. I think Mooch is bidding for the tiitle now.

What funny pictures!!

I'm so sorry about Cannilla. Cancer is NEVER an easy thing.

I love the pictures! Canilla is a beautiful dog. Cancer is a tough thing but it sounds to me like you're taking very good care of her. Mooch's expression is priceless - Cujo in miniature form.

My Max takes anywhere from 2 to 5 pills a day and another idea for you can use for pills is buy the sliced cheese (not the low fat kind-doesn't work) and put the pill inside a torn off piece of the cheese that you've smashed together over the pill. If you give a small piece to everyone, they gobble up their piece hoping to get another and swallow the pill without thinking. We've had to get creative to get Max to swallow all the pills he has to take - this is the only way that we've found to work for us.

Originally posted by robinh

My Max takes anywhere from 2 to 5 pills a day and another idea for you can use for pills is buy the sliced cheese (not the low fat kind-doesn't work) and put the pill inside a torn off piece of the cheese that you've smashed together over the pill. If you give a small piece to everyone, they gobble up their piece hoping to get another and swallow the pill without thinking. We've had to get creative to get Max to swallow all the pills he has to take - this is the only way that we've found to work for us.
    I couldn't image giving Cannilla 5 pills a day....2 is hard enough. Poor Max, 5 pills a day can't be fun.

We did the sliced cheese, it worked for about a week.....now she wont eat cheese slices without licking it to find the pill. She just getting to smart for us. I even did the cheese whiz...worked good for 2 or 3 pills, she on to that now. Now today, it's chicken breast, slice a small opening for the pill and she so happy to have chicken...she doesn't care....or hasn't caught on.

LOL! What a face :)

Cheeze whiz sounds great, I bet Angus would like it. We usually use pb...it always works

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets