Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sweetie Sioux

Sweetie Sioux

Aaawww: is what I say when looking at your sweet face and your raspberry pawsies
    I want to cuddle you
    I am sure as you grow up your mom will see that you are more responsible with your sharp little claws. But being a kitten you have to use them for climbing and playing

Good morning Sioux!! It was such a pleasure to meet you and your totally adorable pink nosie this morning. We sympathise with your predicament, it's very difficult to keep those claws tucked up when you are exploring your new world! Once, when our brother was small, he climbed up our purrsons back when she was on the phone so that he could play with the aerial on top hehehehehe. Fortunately he gave that trick up (he's 19lbs now)!!

Perhaps your mum would consider getting you another kitty to play with, just think of the games you could play when everyone's out at work.

Many congratulations on your special day of honour.

Claws

I trim my indoor cats' claws with a nail clipper. This is not declawing (heaven forbid!). Outdoor cats wear their claws down on paths, trees, etc. but indoor cats need attention or else the furniture and human skin suffer. If the cat is not cooperative you may need a friend to help; otherwise the vet can do it.

Sioux, you are so very handsome!!!!!!! Enjoy your day, cutie!!!!
    Christine; Proudly owned by Honey, Licky and Mee Mee
    Mommy to Tyler! 1/13/04

Sioux

You are such a cutie. I love your pink paws and your adorable face.

Congratulations on being a very special Friday COTD!

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Cute, Cute, Cute!!!!

Oh, Sioux, we just fell in love with your sweet little face and precious pink nose this morning!!! I wonder if your Meowmi has a new photo she could post for us today??? I just know you've grown into a purrrrfectly handsome guy! Playing in water can be fun, but escaping could be very dangerous, so we hope you get over that interest quickly! Inside is the only safe way for kits! Catgratulations, sweet Sioux - we loved "meeting" you today!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Sioux, I am in love with your soft pink toes! Congratulations on COTD, and don't escape from home--it is clear that your family loves you very much!
    Oreo and Molly

Blog Entries

SIOUX, the PentHouse Kitty

Mew, Me-eow Sioux, no wonder your KatMummy could talk about you furever! You are so cute, playful and loving! What a delightful little kitten you are.

My KatMa fell in love with you even before reading your bio. You are a purrfect example of "cute kitten"! Purrsonally, I'm delighted you live where Vets do not declaw. Mew, I wish that were a law everywhere. My KatMa would never declaw a pussycat, clip a doggy's ears or tail either!

Lots of mewls, purrs, headbumps, nose tickles (one pink nose to another) for you from me. KatMa sends 100,000 hugs & kisses, some of the kisses for your cute little tummy.

Have a wonderful day being our COTD -- celebrate with your pursons. Live long and healthy, happy, loved and always cherished by your purr~ents, you sweetieheart kitten. These cute kittens want to come to your party:

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

All the Cats at the Lost Cats Hotel are enchanted by you , littleSioux! What a cute little face , and you are full of life as well! All the Best to you Sweet Sioux COTD!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Umm, I spy some pink toes that are demanding to be kissed.

What an adorable baby to grace our monitors this morning.
    When a kitten pops up on the screen, you can count on all of us ooooing and awwwing.

Sioux, welcome to the wonderful honor of being Cat of the Day.

I want to kiss those paws over and over.
    Barbara - your description "rasberry paws" is perfect!!!!!

Sioux
    How adorable you are with your pink nose and pink toes!!! Who could resist that face? Not me! I'd love a cuddle with you too! Congratulations, sweet one, on being our special Cat of the Day today.

I have to admit it , Sioux, it was those adorable "raspeberry toes" that put me over the edge! You are everything a kitten was born to be..sweet and innocent, fesity and frisky and above all, lovable! You're a heartmelter!! Congratulations sweet, sweet Sioux! Every day an adorable kitten is our COTD honoree is cause for celebration!! Now remember...no escapes! Love and kisses and hugs to sweet Sioux, Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being COTD! You are a real cutie.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

Look alike!

Hi there sweet Sioux! When I first saw your picture, I gasped - you look so much like little Jamie that I couldn't believe it. Jamie is not my cat, but she is waiting for a forever home at the animal shelter where I volunteer. Here is her picture:

Congrats on Cat of the Day!