Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I need some urgent Prayer from you prayer warriors out there...

May God reach down and touch the Mother and her new baby and breathe health into their earthly bodies. May He give strength to her family.

I will keep your friend and her baby in my prayers Robyn.
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Both your friend and her baby will be in my prayers.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Prayers from here! I hope she gets better, and that the baby is okay.

It sounds a little like my mom's pregnancy with me, minus the fluid. Her blood pressure was through the roof so they when she had a check up at the doctor, the doctor rushed her to the hosptial and did a C-section right away. I was born two weeks early (might have done my mom a world of good -- 2 more weeks and I would have been 10 pounds! My family has big babies). After that, she had surgery on her heart and now she has some plastic thing on her heart..Then when I was four, she had surgery on her heart again...yikes..
    I've been BOO'd!

Any news Robyn?

Yes I would like to know if there has been any good news?
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

I am sorry to say, there has been no good news. The mother had to be rushed to a different hospital that specializes more with heart related issues and she is in critical condition. I was told this at 5:30 today and havent heard anything since, so i am hoping that all is well since then. We have a prayer chain at our church, where when something happens, one person is called, and so on to be informed of any new info. i was away today, so i brought my cell, and havent heard an update since the 5:30 one.

I am praying things start to look up...hopefully, i will have better news tomorrow.

As far as the baby goes, her lungs werent as developed as they thought, so she is back on the breathing machine...at a different hospital, probably 45min, to an hour, from the hosptial the mother is staying at...

Thanks so much to all of you for your kind words and prayers. It never ceases to amaze me at the love that the Pettalkers always seem to put forth...toward people they dont even know. Thanks everyone!

Robyn

I'm so sorry to hear this terrible news. Prayers and positive thoughts are on the way.

Robyn, I just saw this thread. I can only hope that mother and baby will make it through this crisis.
    Steffi and Lovable

Has the mother seen her baby yet? If it is time to go, which I pray it's not, will she at least be able to see her baby first? I really hope she does get that chance.

Still praying that both recover soon. How sad
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

I hope there is some good news today. Keeping them both in my thoughts and prayers.

ohh that is terrible news

my thoughts and prayers are on the way

i hope you can keep us updated
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

I do have a little bit of an update...

Thank you all so much for your concern and prayers. They are helping to keep this mother going in the right direction. So dont stop praying!! The doctors said that they have seen some improvement...so that is a positive update. The baby was taken off of the ventilator today, so she is doing better as well. I worry each time i hear the phone ring, but thankfully this was a positive update. God is good and will get her and her family through this!!

Thanks again everyone!!!!! I will keep you posted.....

Re: I do have a little bit of an update...

Originally posted by Christiansmommy
    Thank you all so much for your concern and prayers. They are helping to keep this mother going in the right direction. So dont stop praying!! The doctors said that they have seen some improvement...so that is a positive update. The baby was taken off of the ventilator today, so she is doing better as well. I worry each time i hear the phone ring, but thankfully this was a positive update. God is good and will get her and her family through this!!

Thanks again everyone!!!!! I will keep you posted.....
    I'm glad to hear that both of them are doing somewhat better. I will continue to pray for them. God is definitely good and he WILL get them through this. Thanks for the update. Please keep us informed.

I'm glad to hear the baby is doing better, and still praying for both of them.
    Thanks for keeping us updated.
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada