Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My niece is here! :)

My niece is here! :)

Isabella August
    July 29
    3:23 p.m.
    7 lbs 2 oz
    19'' long

Isabella right after she got to meet her mommy and daddy for the first time.

Checking mommy out

The proud daddy and Isabella

The SUPER proud auntie (me) with little Isabella.

With auntie Brenna

With auntie Caitlin

Well, after 32 hours of labor, (only 45 minutes of pushing) Isabella is here! I'm finally a real auntie to by far the most beautiful baby in the whole world. My sister-in-law was amazing, even after that slow progress, she was still strong and did awesome!!

The best part ever? I got to see Isabella be born. I didn't want to because in my recent Child Psychology class, I almost fainted when we watched the movie. I was worried I'd be sick. BUT, I was brave and watched everything from the birth of the baby seeing the placenta Isabella was in for nine months. It truely is an amazingly beautiful thing. Something I would NEVER had said before I saw it. Just last night I was anxious over the whole idea of childbirth, today I was crying with everyone else about how wonderful it was. It'll be one of my most treasured memories.

Anyway, Isabella is a very sweet and calm baby. Although she didn't like her first bath, she loves being held and didn't care she was passed around to so many people. Right after the birth, while my sister-in-law was, um, getting stitched up, she stared at her mommy for at least a half hour straight. She's going to be a great little girl.

OK, all done for now. Our camera sucks, but we'll be getting a new one next month. These pictures are a little fuzzy.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Oh, what a cutie pie she is! You must be so proud. Does she live close enough to you that you can visit regularly?
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Congratulations. She is absolutely gorgeous! She looks really tiny, but maybe I'm just not used to seeing babies any more - all of mine were around 3.2Kg also!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

What a sweet-looking baby. Congratulations!

Congratulations, Kelly! I was wondering about that new addition!!! She is adorable, and obviously much anticipated and loved already!! She won't be spoiled will she??

It truely is an amazingly beautiful thing. Something I would NEVER had said before I saw it. Just last night I was anxious over the whole idea of childbirth, today I was crying with everyone else about how wonderful it was. It'll be one of my most treasured memories.
    AWWWWWWWW
    I bet you are so proud. She is a beautiful baby...

I watched my neice being born. I have never felt so much love in a room before. She is not my child but I felt so much love for my neice.. and loved my sister even more... It really is so hard to explain... (well not to you now). Childbirth really is a MIRACLE!!!!!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

oohh How wonderful! I can't imagine seeing something like that myself - I bet it was amazing for you! Congratulations to the healthy mom and baby!

Congratulation on becoming an aunt! Isabella is beautiful. Congratulate the new mom and dad for me.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

awww, she is beautiful!!!! Congrats on becoming an aunt!

I still have such a long wait until I have my little bundle of joy.....
    Christine; Proudly owned by Honey, Licky and Mee Mee
    Mommy to Tyler! 1/13/04

Congratulations, I know you will enjoy being an aunt.
    Welcome to the world, beautiful Isabella.
    Steffi and Lovable

Congratulations Auntie, Isabella is beautiful. Thank you so very much for sharing some pictures with us.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Congratulations on becoming an Aunt!!! I know how that feels...I became an Aunt on April 10th of this year. I have a very cute nephew now. Your niece is beautiful. And like you when my nephew was born and I heard his first cry I bawled my eyes out. It is a memory that I will treasure my whole life! Again, Congratulations!!!

Congratulations to the new parents and to you for becoming an aunt. She's a beautiful baby.
    Oreo and Molly

Congrats,again! Isabella is so adorable!! I was actually thinking of that name also. But hubby acts like he don't like it to much. I think we have finally decided on which names we are going to use though.
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

What a beautiful baby, & such a pretty name!! Congrats!!