Thread: Reesey

Reesey

I couldn't resist this sweet face as anybody who knows my affinity for Bichons probably realized I would be here first thing to wish this sweety pie a HAPPY DAY. Dog of the Day is a grand title not to be taken lightly. Only the cutest, sweetest, bestest dogs ascend to this recognition. You, my dear little girl, are one of them, and now everybody knows! Congratulations.

Yea, Rachel, You were first to congratulate beautiful Reesey. So you like to give kisses, Reesey? I love doggie kisses! Here's a quote for You and Your Guardian.
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face." (Ben Williams)

Congratulations Reesey, Iditarodfan-Bea

Reesey what an adorable little sweetie you are! I thought I was the only one who held my dog's bones for her to chew! Your people are pretty special to spoil you that way. Sounds like you have them wrapped around your little paw. Congratulations on your special day as today's top doggie!!

Reesey, you are so pretty and cute. I love the look on your face in the photo. It says look at me I'm Reesey. you bring your family so much joy and happiness. Congradulations on being the sweetest, prettiest most joyful Dog of the Day.

Reesey! What a beautiful, fluffy, bundle of sweet perfection you are! Did you know that "one of your own" was best of show at Westminster?? Why didn't YOU enter?? You would have put them all to shame! You are truly preicous and if you can't win Westminster THIS year, no fear!!! You are our very sweet and loving, most precious and adorable Dog of the Day!! Yeah Reesey! What a little cutie pie you are