Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xena, Warrior Princess

Xena, Warrior Princess

Xena
    Sometimes not being able to sleep can be a bonus. I get to be the first to greet you as you start your reign as our special Cat of the Day, sweetie. I bet you rule with a velvet paw! Congratulations on your special Day!

One tuff tiger!!!

Wow, beautiful Xena, you're such a tuff girl!!!
    You're green eyes sure can stare down everyone...and everyone will obey your demands to appreciate you as the "Princess of the House"!!!

Best wishes on being COTD!!!

Xena the Warrior Princess: I promise I will behave today as you scared me with your ferocious gaze. But then you look so cute and soft and cuddly that I cannot believe it all

You can be very proud that you gained your youthful shape back. not many kitties can achieve that

Have a good day, sweet Xena and tell them birdies!!!!

XENA!!!

You are so stunning and spilling over with your regal beauty!!! You seem to have your domain and hoomans under control and are the most perfect warrior princess!!

CONGRATULATIONS XENA.... I hope you are more spoiled than ever today for being our most royal COTD!! Hope you get lots of treats and time to lay in the sun... and some belly scritches if you desire...
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Xena!

Xena, I fell in love when I saw you. Your thick coat is so inviting for a good cuddle! I would take the chance giving you a good belly rub. Have fun today on your very special day, and keep an eye on what's going on outside! I wish you a long and happy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

A little village, Aurignac, in the the south west of France (Europe)

Xena the princess

For sure you're a princess, you're looking so prestigeous and beautifull. Your eyes are as green as emerald. Congratulations to be COTD. I wish you a beautifull life full of tenderness.
    Framboise
    Aurignac, France

Blog Entries

Xena, the Warrior Princess

Xena the Warrior Princess -- mew, mew you are a fine representative of the feline species! CATgratulations on being selected our COTD. Mew, me-eow so you know, like me, who owns whom! I am Sasha, the Queen and rule my realm with a very gentle paw. My purrsons have figured out that it is I, not they, who run the Palace.

17 pounds is a lot of pussycat! My big brother, the late Tiggy was a big boy, and he weighed in at 15 pounds in his prime! I am 11 pounds, quite the svelte kitty.

Since you're an active princess who loves to play soccer -- which keeps you in shape -- don't worry too much about the weight.

Have a fabulous day with your MeowMom & Pop. Perhaps you'll get some new toys and extra treats for your big celebration.

Live long & healthy, happy & loved. KatMa sends you hugs & kisses, and mew-mewyoup, lots of kittykisses from me.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Lovely Xena

Ohhhh what a wonderful tortie you are...your plush, beautiful fur is purrrfect, and it is obvious you are loved! Hope this is a special day for you, little Princess...take the day off and relax in the sun!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

What a lovely girl - you look so regal and academic I thought you were a professor at UM! If so, I bet your subject is philosophy!!
    Congrats to Beautiful Xena, the Tortie Warrior Princess, Our Stunning and Strong Cat of the Day!!

Xena , the Warrior Princess , you are now the heartthrob of the Lost Cat Males! They would line upto sniff Cat Nip out of your slipper! To gaze longingly at your Beauty! What a Doll , Xena COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Xena, you ARE a Princess! I love those gorgeous green eyes and your unique tortie coat! Tell your Meow-mie, you're not fat, you're just fluffy--right?!?

It is good you are so loved and cared for, and that your family is always concerned about your weight and health. You will live many long, happy years! You return their favors by keeping those intruding birds and squirrels away with your "ferocious gaze."

Your humans appreciate you being a Warrier Princess very much, but mostly they just love that you're their PRINCESS!!!! Happy day to you, Xena, and thanks for starting my Monday off with a BIG SMILE!

Yes Xena, you are a beautiful warrior princess and I am sure anyone looking into your shiny green eyes would acknowledge your power. Your humans do love you and have your best interest at heart by keeping you slim, so you can continue to be their princess for many years to come. I hope you get some special belly rubs today and an extra one from me.
    Steffi and Lovable

Xena, you are beautiful!!! Enjoy your day, sweetie!!!!!
    Christine; Proudly owned by Honey, Licky and Mee Mee
    Mommy to Tyler! 1/13/04

What a lovely Tortie you are, sweet Xena! Congratulations on being our deserving COTD!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Xena! what a sweet name, for a sweet kitty! You are very beautiful!