Thread: dobie X needs help

dobie X needs help

my aunties next door neighbour had 2 dogs , but found one had sadly passed away during friday night (i am devestated) this STUPID woman is claiming to be upset about the loss of the GSD but the thing is how can one be upset when she could not give a damn about her dogs, they were/are very rarly fed , have no shelter (getting to minus tempreture here at the moment), no water and of course no LOVE

the remaining dog BESSIE the dobermann X is just skin and bones, and the only animal shelter in our city wont do a damn thing to help this remaining dog, they have been informed many times of what is going on and have only given warnings "you have to start feeding the dogs better,they need shelter, and water, oh and we'll come back next week to check up on them" well the inspector(yes only one inspector for a 5 hour drive radius) never return.

oh if only i could get my hands on this dog and foster her untill she is well enough to go to her forever home or at least have her humanly put of of her misery .

does anyone think it would be wrong of me to ask if i could buy BESSIE off this stupid woman? if not next time she goes on one of her weekends away ill just go in and take the dog, as she would not even notice her missing

well rest in peace GSD that had no name, no food, no water, no shelter, but alot of love from myself and my mother

urgh some people just make me sooooooo mad
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

I think u should definatly try to buy this poor dog. No animal deserves to live like that.
    Blame the deed not the breed!

yes i will definatly try, either that or swap her the dog for a 6 pack of beer (guessing she would take the beer), but i know tomorrow when i go to "visit" my auntie i am not leaving untill i have that dog in my loving arms (cant believe my aunt is friends with this woman)

oh so sad
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

If you are in the position to take another dog, I would do whatever you can to give this sweetie a loving home.
    Please let us know what happens.
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Good luck, remember to be polite in your request, no matter how angry you are inside - if she's angry or defensive, she won't let the dog go.

I agree with Karen...you know, the sugar vx. vinegar aproach. The important thing is that poor pup gets [I[outta there![/I] Bless your heart for doing all you can to help him. I think with a little coaxing, you can convince her that's it's the best thing to do. And bless the soul of that dear, sweet dog who gave so much and died with such indignity

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

thanks for all your support everyone ~hugs~

i am angry at myself for not being able to go and collect bessie today (car problems) but my mother and i will be going early tomorrow to see the lady, and i will be as calm as possible.

i dont see the woman having a problem with me taking the dog and hope that it wont be too late (the weather out tonight is shocking, possible snow)

oh and also i found out today that the GSD did have a name it was MISTY, so dear sweet misty hope your having fun at the RB see you when i get there (not for a long time) .

i will definatly keep you updated on our progress.