Thread: CiCi

CiCi

Oooh, so beautiful horse and so white COOOOOOOLLL

Good Morning, beautiful CiCi!! Don't you and your lovely human make the perfect pair! What a stunning team! I see such pride in your human's eyes! I was so relieved to read that you are fully healed after your terrible injury, and are now back on all 4's, throughly enjoying the joys of competition! Wow, 4H Fitting and Showing Grand Championship of 2002!! Now that's an acomplishment to be proud of for sure! I'm sure many more winning days lay ahead for you both! But I'm sure no "blue ribbon" compares to that greatest prize of all...the unconditional love and devotion you two share!! What a very beautiful, accomplished and deserving Sunday Pet of the Day you are, Cici! A "class act" all the way!! Enjoy your special day, beautiful girl!!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 07-27-2003 at 09:52 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Classy Game AKA Cici

mew, mew, purrrrrrrr I love horses and Cici, you are such a special POTD! Imagine having such an awesome heart and will to come back after a serious injury to capture the Fitting and Showing Grand Champions of 2002!! Astounding -- and your person is rightly proud of the greatest accomplishment of your career together.

Mew, purrr, me~youp you are most deserving of the honour of POTD! My KatMa has fallen for you big time 'cause people-oriented pets steal her heart in an instant.

We know by your bio that you are loved, respected and honoured by your person -- live long, healthy & happy but please! mew, don't kick any more barn doors ...

Purrs, mews, kittykisses, headbumps, and nose twinkies from me; lots of hugs & kisses from KatMa. KatMa also sends ear rubs to you ... Miss Amazing Cici.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

What a beautiful picture of a special pair.

Cici, you have captured our hearts this Sunday morning.

Congratulations on all of your accomplishments. The very best news is that you have healed.

Enjoy your honor today - maybe an apple or a carrot or two will be among your treats today.

CiCi
    What a beauty you are! I'm so glad you recovered from your accident. Sounds like you are very loved. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

What a pretty white horsie!!CICI we honor you today as one special boy - so glad to hear you've recovered, even going on to be a champ!
    Congrats to Gorgeous Cici, Our Precious Pet of the Day!!

Hi CiCi,

What a wonderful pair you make. You & your person have
    been through so much together. I'm happy to know you did
    overcome your accident & are now healthly again. I wish you
    many happy years to come sweetheart. Happy congratulations
    on being chosen for a day of special honor as PET OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Cici, you are a gorgeous paint mare

My mommy, Leslie, has 500 model horses, and I have yet to meet a real one.

Rocky Budgeboa
    Hi Ya Flintstone

Rockys fave saying