Thread: Carpet Pee

Carpet Pee

Help me! My 2 year old Brittany pees in the house! He will have like a month or so without peeing and then he does it again! I odnt know what to do because he isnt really trained and no one in my family really has the time or knows anything about it and i cant send him to PetsMart or anything like that cause he isnt really socialized! please, please, help me!

You NEED some family member, maybe yourslef, to spend some time training your dog. Pay attention to when he pees inside. To Where. To what circumstances. A basic obedience class will do wonders for your dog, and for his relationship with all of you.

If "no one has time" then why have a dog at all?

How long have you had him? Has he been to the vet to make sure it's not a medical problem?

We really do have time just ive got rehersals and lines to practice and we have to dogs and they are very well taken care of. We have had him for about 6 months and he has been to a vet cause when he got neutered he got a checkup but no not recently.

no one in my family really has the time or knows anything about it and i cant send him to PetsMart or anything like that cause he isnt really socialized!
    Why isn't he socialized? That should be a top priority at this age.

Why not look into any obedience classes in your area? It's not THAT much time, and you can practice your lines in ypour head while yopu do the class.

You didn't answer my initial question. When does he pee in the house? Are there people home? If not, how long are the dogs left alone?