Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new member, hello to everyone

new member, hello to everyone

Hello, just found your message board and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Tracey and I have seven cockatiels, One CAG and a cat!
    I am a member on several other boards on the net and am glad to have found this one.
    I need to learn how to post photos, so if anyone can help me out there I can post pictures of my babies.
    Thanks'

PS I think I figured out how to add pictures!!

But how do you post multiple photos?

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Always, Tracey

OMG!! I LOVE those kinds of birds! I don`t have one but...OMG!!!! They are soooo cute!

To post multiple pics, the pics have to be on a website.Right click on the pic and choose copy image location, or picture properties(if properties, copy the image location). Then when you go to post a reply there are 7 buttons on the third line, go to IMG and put the image location there and press ok. Then when you submit your reply the picture should be there.

Please post more pictures of your beautiful bird!

what a beautiful bird! welcome to pet talk . I my self have 1 cockatiel and one budgie!! Again welcome
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Thanks for the assist on mult photos

Hi, thanks for letting me know how to post. I have my photos at webshots and star photos and was wondering if either of those sites will work. Also after I put the YRL in the image box how do I add a second URL? is there a string that needs to go between them? Sorry to be such a nim wit but every site has a different way of doing it.
    Thanks so much for your help. Your dogs are beautiful, i love dogs but hubby is allergic so no pooch here
    i have included another photo of rupert
    he is such a good bird, starting now to talk, he can only say hello but thats a start
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Always, Tracey

Oh! What a beautiful bird! I am owned by 2 dogs, Daisy a golden retriever and Molly, a sable and white rough collie. (in signature) I also have 2 cats, Angel and Dillian, a hamster named Neko, ang 6 desert tortoises!

Heres a link for posting pics...
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...sting+pictures

P.S. Is your bird an African Grey Parrot?

hi

hello, yes Rupert is a Congo African Grey. He is 12 months old and is now learning how to talk. He is bonded to me and is pretty much with me all the time these days. He has been a great pet in fact we are now looking for a timneh african grey for my husband.
    Thanks for that link on posting photos, the only thing it didnt tell me was how to post more than one photo per post. if anyone knows please let me know.

Always, Tracey

Hmmmm

Well I guess that picture didn't post. I will try and figure out why.
    Thanks for all the help
    Always, Tracey

Tracey, welcome to Pet Talk! Rupert is absolutely gorgeous! I look forward to hearing more about him, all your cockatiels and your cat too!

The reason the picture you posted didn`t show was because it was from Webshots and they block posting to other sites. Maybe they will work from the other site you have pictures on.
    As for posting more than one, just repeat the process for each picture.

You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you are all the same.
    Seven tiels! That's alot of birds. I bet they keep you busy.

Welcome to Pet Talk

Welcome to pet talk! Your bird is gorgeous! I can't wait to see more pics of this birdie and your other birds too! I am owned by a cockatiel named Nelly. I also have 2 labs, a pug and a Samoyed.

Re: new member, hello to everyone

Originally posted by uknurse888
    Hello, just found your message board and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Tracey and I have seven cockatiels, One CAG and a cat!
    I am a member on several other boards on the net and am glad to have found this one.
    I need to learn how to post photos, so if anyone can help me out there I can post pictures of my babies.
    Thanks'

PS I think I figured out how to add pictures!!

But how do you post multiple photos?

Hi Tracey
    Welcome to PetTalk! I'm sure you'll love this group...its' cool
    I'm Connie & a fairly new member.I am owned by a mixed breed rabbit "Sweetpea" and a rule the roost Cockatiel named Lucky!I love all animals
    Enjoy the group...take care
    Connie,Sweetpea & Lucky
    Friends

I tried to post ur phopo for u &it wont work, but the link does work. so here is ur link

To view u need to copy & pase into ur address bar

do not click on it, it wont work that way.
    http://community.webshots.com/s/imag...7vNEwmT_ph.jpg

But him chewing on a marker is really cute

Welcome to Pet Talk!
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

Welcome! 7 tiels?!? Wow! How neat. I have 2 cockatiels who are the light of my eyes. Sweeties aren't they? I'd love to see pics of your tiels. I usually have pics of my fids in my signature, but right now my sig is a memorial for one of our wonderful members on this board who passed away on Friday.

If Jessica was here, she would say *YAY! New birdies one the board!* Anyway, welcome welcome welcome. I'm sorry I didn't welcome you early enough. I was just too shocked about Jessica's passing.

Welcome to Pet Talk!This is a great place and I'm sure you will like it here.
    ~Your best friend doesn't have to be human~