Thread: how to recuse a adult cat

how to recuse a adult cat

Hi, I have a bit of a problem. See I live in a aparment, and there is this cat, she is so cute, andshe have been making so many litters, My friends and I have already recuse about 10 of her kittens. But not in the same litter. And a few days ago we saved 2 more of her kittens, and after that like a couple days after i saw her with a other guy cat. MY friends and i are trying to get her so we could spay her but i have no ideas how to catch her. I have two of her kittens Benjie and princess and my other friends each have one. So if she should have any more babies we wouldnt be able to take them, so we really need to get her spayed. Any advice would be nice

Do you have any kind of vet services that can come to your appartment? In my area we have a traveling service that will come and spay/neuter your animals/strays that people are caring for. Is it possible for you to rescue her for just enought time to have her spayed?

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Will the cat let you touch her and pick her up? If not, you need to find access to a humane trap, try local pet stores, feed stores, humane societies etc. to see if they rent them.

Here's a number for low cost spay/neuter in your area:

1-800-248-7729

Here are some trapping instructions:

http://www.feralcat.com/trapinst.html
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers