Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Check the pics out!!!

Check the pics out!!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/k_m_x_05

I dont have all of them on there yet because they take long to load on there and stuff. I will add more.
    Im going to post some of my favs on here... I wish i had theese ones when Simba was dog of the day!

This is my FAVORIE of favorite... It would have been great for DOTD!

KayAnn!!! The pics are GREAT! I love the middle one of him. Soooo pretty. I'm going to go look at the webshots album now. I'm sure they're all great too. Keep them coming

KayAnn, you crack me up Those pictures are SO funny, clever, creative, and ADORABLE!!! That Milk Bone picture could win you some major prizes! All of them were so much fun to look at, and the captions crack me up! You have a good sence of humor and also a real creative side! Simba is one lucky fella to have such a good home with people who have good sences of humor And don't worry, I did not show Graham Simba's hat picture...that's just between us "2 leggers"

KayAnn, I just love your pictures! Simba is such a ham!! He's a real cutie!

------------------

KayAnn those pictures are so adorable! Just look at him in that hat! LOL what a ham! That Milk Bone picture could be a Milk Bone ad in a magazine! You are a very good photographer! And you have a very willing model, I see I love the pictures! You have to enter them in some contest... they're great! Simba is precious.

How did you get him to not only not eat the bones, but not knock them over! Simba is a cutie (as usual, of course)! We all love him. Great picture taking too, KayAnn!

------------------
    -Rottie

KayAnn...Those pictures are terrific! Some of them are prize winning material! I love the Milk Bone one. He should be on the front of the box!!! Bella sends you hugs too for putting her likeness in your album. She wishes she could meet you in real life and play and have lots and lots of fun! Keep posting those pics!

KayAnn, your photos are really neat, maybe you should send the one with the milk bones to the company, they might use it for an ad.
    I really like your Webshot album too. Keep all those great photos coming.

------------------

KayAnn you are so awesome. Those pics are incredible. I cannot believe how easy going Simba is! He will put up with anything! Keep 'em coming! Now I have got to get a digital camera. All I would do is take pics all day long.

------------------

Good point Rottie! KayAnn, how could youpossibly stop him from eating those treats? Look, he has one on his PAW! Wow. I'm amazed at his obedience. My goodness, if I stacked those treats up right under Daisy's nose, I wouldn't have time to take a picture! She'd have eatten them up in a second. Simba is quite the impressive dog! Obedient AND handsome.... what a combination!

Wow! You should be a professional photographer. I'm a little embarassed now about posting my pictures!

Simba looks like he really enjoys having his picture taken. What a ham and obviously cooperative! Great pictures, KayAnn. You think of the neatest stuff.

Awww. He is soo cute!!!!

------------------

KayAnn - what kind of camera did you get? The pictures are nice and clear, and, of course, you can't beat that Simba Smile!

Yeah, I would also like to know what kind of camera that is. I got one a few weeks ago but its AWFUL so I'm looking into others.