Thread: Lovely Chloe

Lovely Chloe

Good Morning, sweetheart! As many here can tell you, I don't think I've ever met a Lab I didn't love! So naturally, when I saw your very beautiful face looking back at me this morning, my day started off with a huge smile! But after reading your bio., that smile turned to tears; tears of happiness! Being involved in Lab rescue myself, I know so well the great number of deserving Labs and Lab x's waiting for that perfect love match! I'm so happy to learn that YOU dear Chloe, have found that very special forever home! And with a little patience and a lot of loving, you have blossomed into that well socialized, carefree and life loving Labbie you were born to be! How proud your Mom must have been that day you marched in the Christmas parade! And I understand you've even taken on a bit of therapy work...comfroting your Mommy during her painful hours and even preening your furry siblings! That's what being a Lab is all about! Congratulations to you beautiful Chloe, our very deserving Dog of the Day! I know that many years of happiness lay ahead for you and your proud family! Hugs, kisses and very enthusiastic Labbie butt wiggles to you from me and my crew! Have a happy, Labbie day celebrating your well earned honor with Mom, Spanky and Petey! And many thanks to your Mom for going the rescue route. I know she will be repaid a zillion fold with a lifetime of Labbie love, loyalty and laughter!!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 07-24-2003 at 05:58 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chloe, Sandra got it right! You are lovely!!!

What a fun addition you must be for your family!! Keep those boys in line!! I'm sure you do a good job of making sure that everyone gets plenty of exercise!!!! LOL!!!

I'm just overjoyed that you found the perfect forever home and have broken out of your shell and become the friendly, loving Labbie girl you look to be!!! Congratulations, Chloe, on being a wonderful Dog of the Day!!!!

Good Morning sweet Chloe! You are such a gorgeous lab! Wow! I am so glad that your mommy got you from the rescue center! You have so much confidence to get to know people, so many people can get to know the wonderful you. It's great that you helped when your owner had a toothache. You have done so much, and now you are Dog Of The Day! Congratulations, Chloe!

I have tears in my eyes!!

What a sweetie!!!

Rescues are the BEST!! They have such endless love for those who save them!

God Bless You Chloe!!!

Attached Images Attached Images  
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Blog Entries

charming Chloe

Mew-mew congratulations, Chloe on being DOTD. My KatMa is in love with you and sends endless hugs, kisses and tummy rubs.

Have a fantastic day celebrating with your *dogma* and your brothers, Spanky and Petey. Lab Rescue, what a fantastic idea! I'm a rescued pet too and KatMa feels rescued pets are the best pets. Mew, I agree with her.

Live long & healthy, happy & loved. Sweet mewls and lots of kitty kisses from me. KatMa sends endless love, hugs & kisses to beautiful Chloe.

KatMa believes "Live without a pet is not a life".

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

CONGRATULATIONS LOVELY CHLOE!

Wow, wow, wow!!! What a beautiul girl you are Chloe, I see why your mom picked you to get from the rescue

I'm glad your overcoming your fears and can play with your brothers now and even be in a parade (I bet that was so much fun!).

I hope you have a wonderful day, not just today, but everyday for the rest of your life!!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

What a beautiful blonde-we don't want to hear any dumb blonde jokes!! I know one thing Airedales love Labbies and vice versa! Have a wonderful day full of snuggles and ear nuzzles(specialty of 'dales).
    Artists and dogs are not meant to be understood;merely adored!!!

Chloe, you are a babe! Congratulations on being chosen "Dog of the Day" and keep on being such a good girl!

Chloe, you are one blond bombshell - such a pretty girl!! It is just wonderful and amazing how our furry friends know when we're not feeling well!
    You go GIRL!!

Congratulation to Chloe! What a wonderful and beautiful girl!!!!

Awww sweet Chloe!!! You are a beauty, and that nuzzling bit was so sweet. I'll bet your brothers are happy to have you around, you keep them in line and if they bargain with you, you'll wash their ears. Smart girl!!!

Ah! My heart is going pitter-patter! I'm singing.."Ain't nuthin like a Lab..!" Chloe, you are one sweet, special, beautiful girl! Marilyn M ain't got a thing on YOU, girlfriend! I can just eat you up! Congratulations Sweetie on your Very Awesome Day!

I've been Boooo'd!

Chloe, your sweet smiling face really brightened my day! I just love Labs. I'm so glad that you've gotten used to people and have learned to have fun. You sound like you're a real angel to your "parents". I would love to see you strutting your stuff in a parade. I'm sure you bring lots of joy to everyone that crosses your path. You were a great DOTD.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Hello sweet Chole! You are such a beauty! What a very handsome boy you are! Would you like to come home with me I have lots of treats! lol! Congratulations, Chole, on being our wonderful Dog of the Day!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)