Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please, may I introduce Nellie

Please, may I introduce Nellie

Well, we're new around here!
    And as Nellie almost always supervises my actions at the computer it doesn't took her long to find out that we're now registered at Pet Talk...she wants to say "Hello" to you all so badly...so here we go!

We've taken Nellie from the local shelter some seven years ago (she's now eight) and I know some of the cats there were really glad she leaves...she's then taken over our house and hearts and it doesn't took her long to rule the whole neighborhood...even dogs bow to her dignified cattitude!
    My husband has attached a seat for her at our garden fence from where she loves to have smalltalk with people who walk by (in fact this is a quite serene place and not many people pass by, but those who do are always appreciated by Nellie).

Among the neighborhood cats Nellie rules supreme and one of her constant admirer (Emil, the neighbor's cat) has always a tuff time with her...

...oh well, Nellie just reminds me that beside that she's the cutest girl around in our streets...

I've tried to attached a photo of her, but I don't know if it works properly...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by bisi.cat; 07-30-2003 at 07:56 AM.
    You have learned enough to see that cats are much like you and me. ( T.S. Eliot)

Oh Nellie, I LOVE that extra fluffy belly!
    You certainly are one beautiful little lady!

You sound like a real sweetie with lots of cattitude!
    It is a pleasure to meet you, and welcome to Pet Talk.
    I look forward to hearing more about you, and seeing more pictures!

Kim, I love my signature! Thanks!

Welcome Nellie and Bisi.cat. No wonder lovely Nellie has cattitude...she's a red head !! Looking forward to more stories and pictures. Why is your area of Germany refered to as " sour " land . Does "sauer" translate as "sour"?????
    Mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut.

Welcome to Pet Talk Nellie. You are absolutely beautiful. I hope we get to see more pictures of you soon.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

Welcome to Pet Talk bisi.cat
    Your picture of Nellie just worked fined. She looks so content stretched out in the garden. She is one beautiful orange tabby girl.
    Pleasure to meet both of you and looking forward to hearing more about your precious Nellie, and of course pictures. We LOVE pictures.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Thank you all so much for that wonderful welcome at your even more wonderful place!!!

Nellie is soooo happy about your kind emails (I suppose that will push her "cattitude" even more...heeheehee!)

Thanks Lailamara for your question about my homeplace...yes, "Sour" is the translation for "Sauer", but I don't know the exact meaning of it in this case...I remember it must have something to do with the soil, it's not the very best for agriculture, but we do have large forest over here...by the way, your German is quite good!!!

Nellie has picked up some further pictures...I do love her tummy, too...but the vet suggested she should cut back on treats (sigh)...

So, here's Nellie doing some computer work...

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Welcome to PT, Nellie! What a cute, sweet orangie gal. Love the fluffy tummy.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Welcome bisi.cat! And a nice big welcome tummy rub to Nellie! She's adorable, and in the very last pic, it looks like she's saying "Can you please turn off the light? It's way too bright in here for me to get a proper nap in."

I've been to Germany a few times, down in the Black Forest area - Loraach (sp? and we don't have those little two dots that go over some letters on our keyboards). Terry, my boyfriend, works for a company there, so we get to go over every now and then. Him on business, me on pleasure. Germany is a beautiful country, and I'd like to see more of it sometime.

Again, welcome to both you and Nellie!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Welcome to both of you!
    Nellie looks like a beautiful, special cat as she must have a special owner also!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

WELCOME to PetTalk!

Oh my, Nellie you are a true beauty! I love your markings, any more pictures are welcome!

welcome to pet talk!

Your Nellie is sooo beautiful. Of course I am prejudiced since she looks amazingly like my Brianna.
    *sigh* I will have to wait till I get home. For some reason here at work I can't post pics from Imagestation. Perhaps something to do with the Java script and firewalls or whatever.

I don't have one of her cute white belly however That looks so much like Nellies cute white belly!

Denyce

Thanks for all your kind replies!!!
    Pet Talkers are amazingly wonderful!!!

Nellie really blushed at all the lovely emails, although this is quite difficult to see in her little red face!

We both have loved to read all the talk that's going on here at Pet Talk and we are very glad to have the chance to participate now.
    Nellie loves to watch the beautiful cat photos and (may I tell this?) she's especially fond of Toby...red heads stick together, hm?!

Here are some further pictures Nellie wants me to show...hope you enjoy them!

Welcome, welcome!

It is so nice to see Nellie being such a happy cat! What a pretty, pretty girl she is....and so healthy! Ahemmmm.

Welcome to our friendly place and we all hope that you stay and have a good time!

Fondly,
    Sas

Nellie is beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Welcome to PT bisi.cat and Nellie! She is absolutely gorgeous! I hope we'll get to know you and Nellie better. As you found out, this is a wonderful and friendly place and I bet you'll get addicted.

We have an orange tabby called Fister, he lives with us in Denmark. You can see him in the avatar - and in other posts. He was Cat of the day 31 August 2002.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.