Thread: We Got A Bird!!!

We Got A Bird!!!

Well.... it's actually my sister's! But, it's a female parakeet, and her name is Izzie! She has a medium silverc cage, with a ball, a rope topy, 2 preches,a food and water perch /w bowl thingy, and another bone like toy, a square mineral treat, and a hanging bell, with rings. She is really pretty, too! I'll get pictures up soon, ok? Thanks!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

aww yay! ANOTHER bird!

*note to karen and paul* we need a birdie section on pt now!

hehe well she sounds cute and spoiled already! lol is she tame? if not will you tame her? i cant wait for the pics....

and that is just the CUTEST little name! so fun to say outloud... "izzie, izzie, izzie "... hehe

CONGRATS on the new baby! if you have any questions go ahead and ask.

and dont for get pics... *evil laugh* hehe.

yay another birdy person . we definitly need a just birds section on pt now lol. hint hint paul and karen . PICS please of izzie.. . are you going to attempt to tame her??
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Congrats on the new edition! Can't wait to see some pics, Izzie sounds like a gorgeous bird!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

OMG! How cool! Hehe! I'm so happy for you! If you spend lots of time with her, she'll become a great friend! Did Sadie see her? What does she think of having a little birdie sister? I can't wait to see pics! Cute name too! Congrats!

As for the bird section, I PM'd Karen about that several months ago but she didn't say anything. Maybe if we all try to convince her at the same time, it could work. We need a new Birdie section Karen and Paul! PLEASE!!!!! Hehe That would be so cool if there was a Bird General, Bird Games, Bird Behavior, Bird Health, and Bird Rescue, and maybe, just maybe, today's Bird, but that's not neccessary because then there would have to a whole new site called www.birdoftheday.com. That *would* be pretty neat though! At least a bird section on the forum, just like the Dog House and Marketplace were added recently. Please, pretty please.

Edit: OMG! I just clicked on www.birdoftheday.com and it took me to www.petoftheday.com.

Hmm, it did the same thing to me too Popcornbird. At first it was loading the other site and then just sent me to POTH. The zebra is a beautiful girl though!

Congrats on your new birdy! Can't wait to see pics.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Originally posted by popcornbird
    As for the bird section, I PM'd Karen about that several months ago but she didn't say anything. Maybe if we all try to convince her at the same time, it could work. We need a new Birdie section Karen and Paul! PLEASE!!!!! Hehe That would be so cool if there was a Bird General, Bird Games, Bird Behavior, Bird Health, and Bird Rescue, and maybe, just maybe, today's Bird, but that's not neccessary because then there would have to a whole new site called www.birdoftheday.com. That *would* be pretty neat though! At least a bird section on the forum, just like the Dog House and Marketplace were added recently. Please, pretty please.
    Edit: OMG! I just clicked on www.birdoftheday.com and it took me to www.petoftheday.com.

ooo i would LOVE that bird section! lol. mm... maybe karen is working on it? i hope so! lol. should i start a thread about it? we can make a petition. lol i just dont want to hassle karren and paul though... they probibly have there hands full already! but like you said... please? pretty please? with a cherry on top? hehe...

Thanks everyone for your replies! I'm not sure is she is tame of not.... I do not have a clue on how to tame a bird! She is very pretty, though! Sadie is actually afraid of her! Can you believe that? And they call her a bird dog! (Labrador Retrievers are bird dogs!) LOL! I still taking pics of her, though!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)