Thread: Caicos made a mess

Caicos made a mess

My Iguana, Caicos, made a horrible mess this weekend.

I let her roam around my back porch (under supervision of course) and she was crawling around checking out everything... but after a while she crawled back to the sliding glass door and started pawing at it to be let inside (just like a dog). I opened the door, and she walked in, then proceeded to take a dump on the rug.

ARGH!!!!

Oh and a few days ago she was trying to bite me but accidentally bit her own tongue... there was blood EVERYWHERE, but I kept a cool head and calmed her down, and now she's fine.

Select * from breeders where clue > 0
    0 rows returned
    Cheerfully Childfree

Iggie has made several messes. But she likes to do it on the couch. lol. She'll get right under the pillows on the couch and just let it go. It's such a mess. I feel your pain. lol.

Caicos sounds SO ADORABLE!!! Why was she trying to bite you? Iguana bites hurt so much! It's terrible she bit her tongue.

BTW, Caicos is a BEAUTIFUL Iguana. I wouldn't mind *a lot* more pics!

Silly Caicos! Should have taken care of that BEFORE coming in! *chuckles* That reminds me of when a rather iritable parrot at work snapped at my and bit her own foot! 0.0!! She has a H*LL of a bite too!

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Originally posted by I Love Brian, Forever <3
    Iggie has made several messes. But she likes to do it on the couch. lol. She'll get right under the pillows on the couch and just let it go. It's such a mess. I feel your pain. lol.

Caicos sounds SO ADORABLE!!! Why was she trying to bite you? Iguana bites hurt so much! It's terrible she bit her tongue.

BTW, Caicos is a BEAUTIFUL Iguana. I wouldn't mind *a lot* more pics!
    Thank you!! I'll have to take more pictures - I have all of them up separated by year taken on my site - www.caicos.org

She was trying to bite me because she's spoiled rotten and I was reaching into her cage without a morsel of food to hand feed her... so she got angry at me.

Select * from breeders where clue > 0
    0 rows returned
    Cheerfully Childfree

LOL.....been there to many times to count. The worse was when Vern was in the bath tub, He decided to dump right there in the tub. Not to bad....till he got out of the tub.....tail draging right through it. On the bathroom floor. On the carpet....the bedspreed........the head board.......then last but not least the night stand!!!

Theres nothing like coming into your room and finding a 6 foot Iguana hanging on your night stand with a trail of wet poop behind him. Back to to the bath again with him.

Leasson for the day...never leave your Iguana in the bath to go answer the phone. LOL

Your braver then me....I could never hand feed any of my Iguans. Even though they are pets and I trust then, I've seen even the best turn on their owner.

A friend, years ago, was trying to give her besty a kiss, like she always did, and there went half her noes.

Me, food goes on the plate....and I hold the plate....don't want any of then to mistake my hand as food. lol I guess I'm just a big chicken at heart.

My old friends Iguana was a Mean SOB. During the spring time, u never ever go to their house. Cause Rex has free run of the house (potty trained) & Spring is his matting season & he thinks the mother is the love of his life & he'll chase u around the house & if he catches u, ur done for.