Thread: To Leslie

To Leslie

Ok since you got a new digital were are the pics????? I want pics! Im sure the rest will all join me as for they probably all want pics.
    ]{/-\'/ /-\/\/ /\/ &
    $[] []\/[] |3 /-\

Hey KayAnn

I have been working to fix up my mother in laws house in order to get it sold for a decent amount every spare moment I have I have only taken 2 pictures...one of my brother and one of Cassie. I put them onto my laptop but have not had time to transfer them over to my home PC I go straight from my full time job to my mothers' house to let the puppy outside to potty, to the house to fix it up. I come home and go right to bed. I thought about taking the dig camera to the house and taking some before and after shots, but I have done so much work since I first started that it would not be accurate. As soon as I am finished with this house, we will sell it and put that money towards the down payment of our new house and then we can move...so you can imagine that's very exciting for me.

I have been fixing up the house all by myself. I have done things that I have never done before, like ripping out flooring, subflooring, ripping out ceiling and insulation, ripping out carpet, ripping out an old toilet and replacing it, sanding, priming and painting, and putting in tile floor. I am having someone put in carpet, and having someone replace the drywall where I ripped it out due to water damage, but other then that I am doing everything myself!

I have my camera sitting here on the desk in front of me. I am really bummed that I don't have any time to use it but I know that as soon as I get this pain-in-the-butt house fixed up and sold I will be taking TONS of pictures, including pictures of my future house as it's being built I just can't wait to move out of this apartment!

Sorry, I know I told you WAY more then you wanted to hear...I guess I just needed to vent

Leslie, you are wrong about that. It was NOT way more than we wanted to here. Just wish we could provide a little help as well as encouragement on all that you are tackling. If, in the end this means that you can have your own house, you know it will be worth the hard work and hassle that you're now going through. We will all be very patient and wait for those pictures as well as not complain if you are not up to speed with us here. You go girl!

Leslie, we are just glad to hear from you, wow I don't know how you do it. When you walk into your new house, all that work will be worth it. Just be careful and know when to get a little rest. Take care.
    Jackie

Wow, Leslie, you are sure are a handywoman! I'm having trouble just painting my house. I've already wrecked the ceiling in the foyer with streaks all over and I don't know what to do!!
    Good luck. It will be all worth it in the end.
    Sue