Thread: Whats your favorite dog of the day?

Whats your favorite dog of the day?

my favorite DOTD was Pharlap on June 13, 2001.
    Well besides Simba!
    Whats your's?
    ]{/-\'/ /-\/\/ /\/ &
    $[] []\/[] |3 /-\

Ok, I have a lot!! Simba, Carl, Daisy, P.J., and anyone else's dog, that has been DOTD!!!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Ok, I love them ALL but there is one that made my heart stop... Pooter because he is just like Harley.
    http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2001/June/26.html
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Boy, that's a tough choice to make ...but there is one memorable face in particular that just completely walked away with my heart. Her name is Gwaii...she was DOTD back in September 2000. http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2000/September/24.html

Her eyes and expression have got to be one of the most angelic that I have ever seen.

Of course Simba and all of the other dogs that are a part of my cyber-family are right on my number 1 list....Gwaii just really got to me when I first saw her...

Kiwi, Dog of the Day for July 30, 2000. This is the service dog featured on Miracle Pets. Also please read the PetTalk discussion about him.

i remember being touched by the story of a certain dog when i first came here, (or was it a cat?) anyhow, i can't remember who it was. i've had several favorites though, who, again i can't remember. for some reason, i havn't been able to forget Fidel. when i have some extra time, i'll have to go back and look. make up a list. (boy, that's alot of reading and clicking!) oh!!! that one gsd, that some one drove hundreds of miles to get. (sorry about my senceless ramblings)

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

crow_noir -
    was it Tess the german shepherd??? The people drove 300 miles to get her... its the most beautiful GSD ive ever seen!
    ]{/-\'/ /-\/\/ /\/ &
    $[] []\/[] |3 /-\

yes, i do beleive it was Tess.

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

I have spent a lot of time thinking about this and trying not to be biased... but I can't pick anyone who isn't a part of my Pet Talk family! So my favorites are Carl, Simba, PJ, Daisy, Miss Daisy, and all the other Pet Talk doggies who have been DOTD!