Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How embarassing!

pitc9, that's great....your GSD's are beautiful!

well the dogs in general are embarrassing j/k

actually clover is the only one out of the lot who has an embarrassing habit, when she gets excited she wipes her rear end along the ground (only does it when excited, not a medical problem)
    and decides to clean herself in public (in the middle of a flyball meeting one night sitting in the middle of a circle of people and started to have a good ol lick) she is not much of a lady my girl lol, oppps and then going up to give her uncle stephen a big sloppy kiss ~Ack~
    oh she also steals food, barks alot, demands attention, just downright embarrassing

but i love her more than life itself she is my baby girl
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

[...Anyway a dozen or so women showed up. My wife had a fairly elaborate spread of food sitting on the table in our dining room. When everyone decided it was time to eat all of the ladies proceded into the dining room. When they walked in they saw Callihan licking the meat in the meat tray...not eating it...just licking it.......
    brad, i burst out laughing at that, really, just licking it? btw did he get dog slobber on the " basket". joyce
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Joyce, he really just licked the meat! He didn't get any of the baskets wet, my wife really would have been mad then!

pitc9, Your dogs are beautiful.
    I love everybody's stories, and bnormal,
    if you say he only licked the meat, than I believe you. lol

Rocky!!! What doesn't he do!!!
    When he was 6 months old, I took him to
    our neighborhood pet shop.
    Their were two high school students, (boyfriend/girlfriend)
    browsing through the store. The young girl was wearing her cheerleading outfit. She went over to pet Rocky, and when she turned around to talk to her boyfriend, Rocky lifted up
    the back of her skirt to take a sniff. The poor girl was sooo embarrased, as her boyfriend laughed.
    (I appolized of course.)

The most embarrasing/annoying for me, is when Rocky barks at other dogs on our walks. I am so embarrased, I feel like hiding
    my head in the sand.

----<---<--<{(@

Oh Karen same here. Mick is always barking at other dogs and I'm like "No Stop!" cause the other dogs are all well behaved ignoring him. lol Oh well

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Ashley, my mini poodle who is now at the Rainbow Bridge, once threw up right next to my son's friend's foot at he was seated in my living room! What made it even worse was that he never had any pets growing up and was not overly fond of animals to begin with. I am sure Ashley didn't make a hit with him at all. He could hardly bring himself to look down at his shoe, so I told him it was OK - she had missed his shoe.

KYS, the sniffing story is too funny! Callihan does the same thing...he gives everyone who comes into my house the once over...even my mom!

I guess this answers the age old question, "where does a 120lb Doberman sniff"?

Anywhere he wants to!

pitc9, your GSD are absolutly BEAUTIFUL! Stop posting, you're making me jealous!

posted by bnormal:Callihan does the same thing!I guess this answers the age old question, "where does a 120lb Doberman sniff"? Anywhere he wants to!

Wow!! Callihan is a big muscled boy. He weighs
    more than my chunky monkey Rocky.
    Yep! I guess Callihan, can sniff anywhere he wants. lol

----<---<--<{(@

KYS, is Rocky an Akita? Those sure are beautiful dogs! Akitas' must be one of the strongest breeds?

You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you are all the same.
    Neither Vally or Max have done anything to embarrass me, but my boxer Blitzkreig (RB) was something else all together!

My brother brung his girlfreind to my house and Blitzy Just lifted his leg and peed on her like she was a tree out side. I was so embarrassed and we gave her a new pair of socks. She broke up with my brother the next week.

He also pooped in the floor at SuperPetz. I had ran out of baggies and was trying to clean it up with old bank envelopes that were in my purse. My husband was with me and it embarrased hm so bad that he walked off to the other end of the store and pretended that he didn't know us.

And then there was the flea market incident. We have an indoor flea market and you can bring your dogs as long as they stay in a shopping cart. Well, Blitz was fine untill he saw my grandmother (she has a booth there) and her Pekenesses. Well, her dogs yapped at Blitz, so he turns over the cart he's in and knocks over a few other carts that other people had and I'm pulling on his leash trying to get him to behave and it was so bad that we got kicked out of the flea market. I was so mortified that I haven't been back since.

I really miss the flea market too

My 'Dale stuck his wet nose under a lady's dress while we were waiting for the light to change at a corner(I think she enjoyed it) My fox terrier had dug one of my mother's rather large bras out of the laundry basket and came to the door carrying it just as the UPS man delivered a package. Terriers can be real clowns!!
    Artists and dogs are not meant to be understood;merely adored!!!