Thread: New pic of the Blinkster!!!

New pic of the Blinkster!!!

Blink: The dog i want to get but my father wont let me has a new pic!!!!

although he isn't mine i gave him nicknames

Blinky Boy
    Blinkster
    Blinky Blink and the one that fits him the most is
    Sweetheart!
    Im trying to get my dad to go the the pound with me and my mom but he keeps telling me no no no im not going to get another dog. Because when it comes down to it my dad is a real softy inside and i know if he met Blink and fell in love with him like i have then we would have a 2nd dogs but i cant get him to go to the dog pound!!!

------------------

*.KayAnn.*&Simba*RuFf*

A 2nd dog is the hardest one to convince your parents to get! Blinky is a cutie. I hope you get him.

I see why you're in love. The resemblence to Simba is uncanny and I'm sure Blink has a heart of gold just like Simba.

On that picture, he REALLY looks like Simba.

Blinky is beautiful and would really fit in your little doggy family. What does Simba say?

------------------
    ***Save a life, ADOPT***

yay! we got my dad to go to the humane society with us!!! ill brb!! werew going yaaaaay!

------------------

*.KayAnn.*&Simba*RuFf*

KayAnn, we're keeping our paws crossed that Sim-Sim will have a new lil brother maybe!

Love, Reece

They look like twins. He really would fit in with you and Simba. Good Luck and let us know what happens

Oh how precious! The Blinkster IS Simba's twin! Even the same expression! A match made in heaven. Just look at that sweet face. Just like Simba! Star, Cody and I are keeping our fingers and paws crossed!!

I thought Blinkster and Simba were twins until I read the post a second time! They look made for each other!! I hope that your dad gets him! My dad always said that we'd never get another Westie, but then all of the sudden, he came home w/ a puppy! Good luck!

[This message has been edited by Westie Woman (edited May 20, 2001).]

No Luck :O( I am still working on getting my dad to let me get him.
    Yesterday we took him out in the lil play pen area and i asked the lady if i could have a dog snack for Blink and she gave me 2 and he knows 1 trick and that is sit. would really like him because i want to train another dog. I found out he had been adopted once for like 2 days and then the people broguht him back because he was too athletic. He was very hyper and stuff but what do u expect for a 1 yr old and one that has a cage smaller then a restroom? Blink is just like Simba but he is longer (im guessing that comes from the hound) and he is taller(also hound) he is waaaaaaay skinnier too!! and his tail is really long and its like tiny in width. But he was the biggest sweetie. And was just like Simba in the outside play pen area had to mark every tree almost every post and he also marked the chain linked fence! I have no idea how they could have that much in them! hehehehe anyways its dinner time. ttyl later!

------------------

*.KayAnn.*&Simba*RuFf*

[This message has been edited by *BaSim* (edited May 20, 2001).]

Ah, KayAnn Sorry you didn't come home with Blinky. From your description, sounds like you would be the perfect match for a young, athletic dog. You'de have him in fine form before long, I know! But, don't give up!! Your Dad sounds like a softie Hope you get to see Blinky again. I'm sure he loved your visit; and cookie!