Thread: hubba-hubba BUBBA

Blog Entries

hubba-hubba BUBBA

Awwww - such a sweet baby boy Bubba is. Congratulations on being DOTD. No wonder the fur~sons are bonkers over you. Now, it is NOT being spoiled to want your dogMa & daddy to be with you all the time. In our Palace we call that true love.

And you are so helpful, turning yourself into a mop. How many doggies do that?? Neat-0 that you put on a performance for Danny. And you reward him too 'cause he gets to rub your belly.

Go for a nice walk with the fur~sons today and the 'hood will get to celebrate with you. Live long & healthy, happy & loved. KatMa sends you tummy rubs, hugs & kisses -- purr-purrs, kittykisses, head bumps and nose twinkies from me.
    Last edited by sasha the cat; 07-21-2003 at 06:48 AM.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Bubba!!! You are one of a kind. Love your bulldog smile

Leslie, Rockys Mom
    Hi Ya Flintstone

Rockys fave saying

CONGRATULATIONS BUBBA!

What a cutie patootie you are Bubba!

I love those pictures of you, OMG you are so adorable!!!!
    It's no wonder that the whole neighborhood knows you by name & looks forward to seeing you, I'd love to be one of those people

I must say it's awful nice of you to help your momma with the mopping of the floor (even if you have a good time while your at it ).

I hope you enjoy yourself because you are our special Monday

"DOG OF THE DAY!"

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh, Bubba, what an ADORABLE and multi faceted pupper you are; the consumate love muffin and velcro pup AND your mastery of the mop would put Hazel to shame! How many doggies can claim so many talents at such a young age?? I'm beside myself, wanting to kiss those irresistible chunker thighs, that wrinled mug and that soft, fuzzy belly! Oh, however do your people keep their paws off of you?? I'm not surprised to read that you're the 4 legged pied piper of the neighborhood! I think your Mom and Dad should throw a big block party in your honor!! YOU'RE THE DOG OF THE DAY! Bubba, I can't wait to pass your picture around MY neighborhood! (Marley, my English Bull Dog neighbor will be so envious!) Congratulations to you adorable Buibba! May you and your proud and adoring family enjoy a lifetime of love and companionship!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 07-21-2003 at 09:13 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Well that's it I have definitely fallen head over paws in love. That adorable Winston Churchill face and that tummy that just looks ripe for raspberrying. many happy days of drooling and tummy rubs!!
    Artists and dogs are not meant to be understood;merely adored!!!

Bubba -- your name could not suit you more, as you are just so bubbalicious. My cockerspaniel, Ben, used to sleep on his back as well, as the smartest dogs do. 'Cause you never know when a human may pass by looking for a dog's belly to rub. And you have the most rubbable belly I've ever seen. It's the Rubbable Bubba Belly (try saying that real fast!). Tell your Mom that the next time she uses you as a mop, she should wrap you up in one of those Swiffer cloths first, for better coverage.....

Henry the Harrier Hound Says
    " Resistance is Futile "

Bubba
    I was over on the cat site and saw your sweet face and just had to pop over and meet you! I'm so glad I did!!! What a treat to see you snoozing away on your back. I would love to rub your sweet pink, Bubba tummy!!!! Congratulations on being our special Dog of the Day today, cutie. I hope you get lots of treats and tummy rubs today.

OH Bubba - I want to squeeze you and then eat you up - you are soooo cute!! Look at that little face! You bulldogs don't even look real as puppies, too impossibly adorable!
    Congrats to bodacious beautiful Bubba, Our Darling Dog of the Day!!

Darling Bubba,

You have, without doubt, the sweetest little face in the
    world. I honestly would you take you home in a minute. LOL.
    Here's a big ole kiss for that sweet cheek of yours. XXXX
    Congratulations on being chosen as a special Monday cheer up
    doggie to brighten everyone's day as DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Bubba you gorgeous little guy

Congratulations on being a special puppy, cutie DOTD
    Lots of extra mop rides and visits to your neighbourhood friends today for you bubba.
    Love the way you sleep stretched out on your back -just like our labrador Henry. We like to think it's because he's extra content and extra happy with his family, bet you feel the same way too Bubba!

Oh Bubba, you are just too cute My dog will lay like that too but usually he's on his side and one leg is up like that. Sooo cute. Those button like eyes are darling and probably help you get your own way. Hope you got alot of treats today, somehow Im sure you did, you guys are pretty resillent.

Oh my goodness!!!! I couldn't be happier that I slipped in for a quick peek at the DOTD!!!! Bubba, you have stolen my heart and my husband's heart too!! What I want is a little fellow just like you to share our home with!!

Congratulations to the "hit of the neighborhood" on being a terrific Dog of the Day!!!!

Bubba,
    YOU ROCK!

Sleeping Beauty

Oh, Bubba, you are a cutie-pie!

My Lhasa Apso, Hhoshi, used to sleep just like you: flat on his back, letting everything hang out. He was the picture of grace. Did it his entire 15 years.

He's been gone for four years now, but I still think about him every day.

I don't think I ever got a picture of him sleeping on his back like that, so you brought back some really sweet memories.

Violet
    xoxox

What a honey!!!

I just want to rub that tummy, you gorgeous boy!!!

Have a great day!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."