Thread: Wrinkles, angel/devil"?

Blog Entries

Wrinkles, "angel/devil"?

Mew, CATgratulations on being chosen COTD. You are so beautiful -- KatMa is flipping out! She loves your colours, the shade of your eyes, your ears, and those gorgeous striped stockings & white paws!!

We are sure you are mostly sweet as sugar even if devilish at times. Your fursons must have been sprinkled in faery magic dust -- finding little kitten Wrinkles just before you went to a shelter!!!

Mew, mew this touches my KatMa no end, because her most darling, precious angel, the late Tiggy [b. Aug 17, 1985 - d. Sept 5, 2000] adopted her when he was exactly five weeks old. That special day was the last day for him & his snow white sibling as the next day they were going to the CSPCA.

KatMa was so fortunate to have 15 years with Tiggy. My Paw-Paw said if there is reincarnation then he wants to come back as Tiggy and start all over again with KatMa...

Mew, mew, we wish that your life is wonderful as was Tiggy's -- he was the apple of KatMa's eye and her darling. May your purrsons love you more tomorrow than today if that is possible! Live long, healthy, happy, and adored you precious jewel. KatMa sends you endless hugs & kisses & from me, sweet mewls, kittykisses, head bumps, and very loud purrs.

A picture of the late Tiggy taken May 21, 2000. His brother, Mark is petting him as Cherry [KatMa calls her "KittyKat"] watches. Notice Tiggy's striped stockings!

Last edited by sasha the cat; 07-21-2003 at 09:53 AM.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

WOW!! Wrinkles, you are sure one Queen kittie. We love you

Les

Rockys Mom
    Hi Ya Flintstone

Rockys fave saying

Wrinkles, you are one very beautiful baby. I love your colorings. Congratulations on being our very special COTD!

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Wrinkles!

Oh my, Wrinkles sounds kinda like, Sebastian - my gray tiger.
    He loves to pounce uh, and bite and uh - yes, scratch!

I love a cat with attitude!

As the song says..."Devil or angel...I can't make up my mind!!" Yes, you may be an angel with a TilTeD halo, but there's no denying that oy, have you got chutzpah! Gotta love a kitty with attitude! Though I'm sure your vet (make that vets) might have a different opinion on the matter! But NO matter, Wrinkles! While you may be fesity, you're obviously stunning and for sure, you are very loved! Oh, you're also our devilishly delightful Cat of the Day!! Congratulations to you adorable Wrinkles! I hope you have a wonderful day, basking in the glow of your much deserved honor! I send you love, hugs and well, whatever your people can safely manage would be fine!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 07-21-2003 at 09:07 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

We at the Library cat Club are betting that theres is alot more Angel than Devil in wrinkles! Maybe she is just naturally PLAYfull! She wants that you know how Grateful she is to be part of your home! And is maybe a little HYPER! But she will calm down with Maturity! Wonderous Wrinkles COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Wrinkles
    What a beauty you are even though you seem to be blessed with more than your share of cat-atude.
    You sure keep your humans on their toes, eh? You know it's not fair to be so cute and not letting people pet and cuddle you, don't your? Congratulations, sweetie, on being our speical Cat of the Day!

Oh Wrinkles, your are soooo beautiful. I just love your plush fur and your white pawsies. Your innocent looking little face is just a cover up, isn't it.

Congratulations sweetie on being our COTD.
    Hope you get lots of treats on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Are you a little devil Wrinkles-baby? Well you sure look sweet for such a fiesty girl! I love your beauiful fur and smiling face!
    Congrats to Wonderous Wrinkles, Our Adorable Cat of the Day!!

Wrinkles, you're an "Angel Monster" is what you are, ha,ha!! You made my Monday! I just love your cuddly "look how sweet I really am" pose in your photo, and I laughed at your funny bio!

You are a "Playful Angel" indeed, and I'd love to chase you, and BE chased by you! You sound so FUN, and you're gorgeous!!!! Keep being silly, Baby Wrinkles--it'll keep you FUR-ever YOUNG!!!!! Congratulations today!!!

She doesn't look like a riot-cat, she looks very sweet. Next Christmas, give the vet some welder's gloves.

Feisty Wrinkles!!!!

Oh, I just love feisty kitties...and once again I just had to see you right side up...you are so beautiful - I love your little striped legs and purrrfectly snowwhite mits!!! And that lovely little nose. Well, after I turned your photo over for me to see, I figured everyone might as well get a glimpse of the right-side up you! Glad we didn't miss you today...better late than never - you really are lovely.

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs (given with care)...Bari and the Pride!

Wrinkles, I think I would take my chances and try to pet you, you have such beautifully colored plush fur. You do seem to have fun chasing your humans. What, are the white coats too wimpy for you. Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day and thank you Bari D for letting us see Wrinkles ears up.
    Steffi and Lovable

What a pretty girl you are Wrinkles. Hard to believe you are such a mischief-maker. Your facial markings remind me of my boy Spotnose. He'd like to play "chase me down the hall" with you. Happy COTD to you!