Thread: BaSim or Simelly (????)

BaSim or Simelly (????)

Whoever Simelly is, Monday thru Friday this week i was just 20 minutes away from u! (am, actually) Im in St. Petersburg. i just figured out how to use their comp. Hi! if you ever meet Liz Mathews, she is my 3rd cuz. i hafta go now, bye

My older sister used to live in St. Pete.
    Were around in St. Pete are you?
    Oh ya and if you need any places to go our great places to go and visit i could help you out if u would like. Make sure to wear shorts and tank tops it sure is hot out there. And if you do go to the beach... even if it just is for a short while WEAR SUNBLOCK!
    Hehehe I sound like my mom! I normally dont wear sun block but i gotta tell you.. im still peeling And when you get a sun burn... u cant sleep at all! One day i went out to the beach from 10 in the morning till 7 in the evening.. i had no sunblock.. we were out on our wave runner allllllll day. had fun but boy was a hurting!!

Oh ya i forgot to tell you i am *BaSim*

Hi KayAnn, actually we just got home, an 11 hour drive back (!). I did get sunburned, I put sunb,ock on all of me except my legs, and whaddya know they got burned. I thought, whose legs ever get burned, but mine did. Im not sure what part of St. Pete, i was staying with relatives. We also went to Sarasota on Wednesday to tour Ringling college, and we went to Siesta Key Beach. I kept noticing, you *Floridish* people have a lot of hibiscus and a ton of little lizards, they are so cute!

Up lots of lizards!!! tommorow im going to take more pictures with the digital and ill catch a lizard calm it down, and then lay it on Simba believe it or not the hunter that Simba is he will leave it alone when i tell him to! well working on webshots album for you all can see my baby. TTYAL (for thoose who dont know talk to you all later=TTYAL)