Thread: Story on the news

Story on the news

I was at the shelter today and overheard a conversation between the director and one of the team leaders. Up until that point I hadn't heard about it.

It seems this scumbag illegal alien, his wife and 5 year old daughter were driving along I-295 (Not sure which busy highway it is) and this piece of garbage flung his daughter's kitten out the window. FORTUNATELY, there was a retired or off-duty police office driving behind this jerk. He followed him and got his license number and called it into the Novi, Michigan Police. They picked him up.

In the beginning he spoke perfect English. Now that he's got a lawyer (which is being paid for by OUR tax dollars, I might add ) he suddenly needs an interpretor because he doesn't speak English. His wife swore they didn't have a cat. (The retired officer stopped and picked up the dead kitten as evidence). Since being questioned, his story has changed 3 times. First they were on their way to the Michigan Humane Society to drop the kitten off. Next, the story is that they were going to a "friends" house to give it to them. There's one other story but I don't quite know what it is.

HOPEFULLY, he'll be charged with felony animal cruelty and sentenced to 4 years in prison, charged a hefty fine and they'll deport his sorry a$$ back to wherever the $#%$#@ he came from.

When is this crap going to stop????? I haven't seen it, but I hear they've been showing the body of the kitten on the side of the road over and over again. Maybe this will get people's attention a little more.

I am so sick of all this cruelty I could seriously hurt someone.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I am outraged!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

*sighs* *shakes head*

I hope they throw the book at that jerk

I posted the story in Dog House. This is an outragous act and he's already out on bail!
    ~Kat

Disgusting....

... I cannot understand why people do these things? What is it with those who hate cats? Do they think that cruelty to cats is okay just because they don't like them?

And the lawyer being paid for by the State? I hope his home country foots the bill. I can't believe that they would let an ILLEGAL ALIEN CHARGED WITH ANIMAL CRUELTY out on bail. Okay, so we know they don't give a fig about cruelty, but if US law is anything like Australian law, the "illegal alien" bit calls for some rather serious repercussions!

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

Re: Story on the news

Originally posted by moosmom
    I am so sick of all this cruelty I could seriously hurt someone.

Let me know when and where, and I'll help!!!

I hope he gets what he deserves! People like this make me sick!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Blog Entries

RE: Story on the news

Mee-ROW! I have no patience for scum like that supposed human being. GRRRoooWL. And if my KatMa had her way she would peel his skin off, pour salt & vinegar on and sit him on a busy highway. No pity for that user of good oxygen.

Paw-Paw will freak out when he learns of this!

Tax dollars should be spent locking these sickos up. Well, maybe that's a bad idea 'cause lock-up punishment doesn't fit the crime.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

SICK! SICK! SICK! This happened in Michigan? I have not seen it on the news in my town. And I don't want to I will start crying again. How sick can people get? I agree with Sasha's mom. And our tax dollars are paying for him. If we send him back where he came from you know he will do it to another animal where ever it is he is from. If we keep him here and they tell him he can't have any more animals you know he will get another one. We can never win with these people. Most cats are harmless. If he hates cats that much why did he have one? For his daughter so his daughter could see what kind of a jerk her father is by throwing it out the window? That poor kid had to watch that. I at least hope that the cat died quickly and painlessly. Moosmom and Nomilynn I agree call me or pm me and I will be there to help.

These people will get thier comuppance , sooner or later. Thier Children will grow up callous like them , and when they are old and in a Nursing Home , the Children will rip them off and Never Visit. Then they will be Pooper Scoopers at the Raimbow bridge , WITH THIER BARE HANDS!HaHaHa! Poetic Justice!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

There are no words..... *fumes*
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June