Thread: Man Throws Kitten Out Of Car

Man Throws Kitten Out Of Car

A family man, with a five month old baby? Who cares??? This creep should be in jail!!

DETROIT (AP) - A man allegedly threw a kitten out his car window while driving down Interstate 275, and he was charged with one felony count of animal cruelty.

This was a wanton and willful disregard of life,'' Assistant Prosecutor Robert Donaldson told the Detroit Free Press.

Carlos Eduardo Valladares-Guillen, 24, of Wixom, told police he found the kitten in the alley of his apartment complex and wanted to give it a home. The feline was to be a pet for his 5-month old daughter.

Authorities say that when Valladares-Guillen decided the kitten couldn't stay, he got in his car Thursday, drove down I-275 and threw the kitten out the window.

He pleaded not guilty to the animal cruelty charge and was freed on a $5,000 cash bond.

Livonia Detective Tim Larion said Valladares-Guillen admitted to killing the kitten after he was taken into custody.

People have gone crazy over this case,'' said Sean Daigle, Valladares-Guillen's attorney. ``He is a family man with a 5-month old baby who attends church and plays the guitar.''

Valladares-Guillen faces up to four years in prison, a $5,000 fine and 500 hours of community service if convicted.
    ~Kat

Doesn't sound like a guy whos very caring to me! How could he do that?? No family man I know would throw a kitten out the window....Whats next?! Is he going to throw the baby out the window??!

It amazes me if that were a child he probably would have gotten life or something - as if a kitten's life weren't as important as a human's.

My opinion - it's more important.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I could care less that he attends church or plays the guitar. Or that he is a so called "family man".
    There are a lot of sickos out there who have children, attend church, and play the guitar. He is one of them.l
    Disgusting
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

I hope this sorry A** excuse of a human being gets convicted.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

He is a family man with a 5-month old baby who attends church and plays the guitar.''
    What the f***?? Who says that procreation or religious affiliation makes a decent person??? Any idiot can have a kid and claim to be a follower of God. He should be tossed out the window of a moving car.

Who the hell cares if he is a family person who goes to church? If he is a moron who is taking away the life of a living being, HE IS A MORON TAKING AWAY THE LIFE OF A LIVING BEING. Simple as that.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

My perfect quote...

Going to church doesn't make you a good Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

This happened here in State College a few years ago also. Sick

oh, yeah, always have to bring in "he was such a good religious man" blah blah blah
    I don't care if he's the Pope-he's still a b**tard and should be punished much more severely!
    Artists and dogs are not meant to be understood;merely adored!!!

Originally posted by Denyce
    My perfect quote...

Going to church doesn't make you a good Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

This happened here in State College a few years ago also. Sick
    We don't have a garage--will the driveway work???

I didn't know that happened here--how awful
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

The car/driveway thing gave me a giggle...thanks...I do question why people assume that the life of an animal is of less value than a human life. If anything I think they are more valuable in that they are complete innocents w/nothing but unconditional love. Nothing makes me more angry than abuse to animals and children. How can anyone hurt those that cannot speak for themselves??

How disgusting!

There's a thread about this in Cat General as well...

What bothers me about the article itself is the "mitigating factors" ... so what if he is a father of a five-month-old and attends church? Many serial killers and rapists have much more impressive accolades under their belts.

In addition to this, there have been cases involving human murder where the perpetrator has used the same kind of excuses to try and secure a verdict of "not guilty." And, the victim's family aren't even allowed to tell the court what a wonderful person s/he was!

So who is going to speak for this kitten?

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

A pet for a 5 MONTH OLD BABY?????????????????????? My little sister is two and she can't even put the food in the bowl! People are so Stupid

Kate,

RIGHT ON!!!!!!

IBK,

Exactly!!! A pet for his 5 month old kid, what a bunch of bull!!

This crap has got to stop and stop NOW!!! It's happening way too much and people are getting away with it. These animals were put on this earth LOOOOOOONG before we were. It's about time someone started taking a stand for these innocent animals!!

They've got everything they need to convict him. An eye witness and the evidence (unfortunately a dead innocent kitten). What the heck more do they need???

I hope the piece of #@$% gets the maximum and is deported, both he and his @$%&* family. Send them back where they came from.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!