Thread: Watch out for tons of pictures!!!

Watch out for tons of pictures!!!

Tommorow after my dad gets off of work (4:00 pm) Me and him are going to go shpping for Digital Cameras!!!!!!! Im sooooooooooo happy! Beware you all will be veiwing TONS of pictures of the most cutest muttly boy around!
    We are getting a FujiFilm FinePix1300.
    Its at a very great price. Only $199.99 at Ritzcamera. Have any of you heard of Ritzcamera? I have never heard of it until i got a ad in the mail.

Yes, we have Ritz Camera Shops around here. We'll look forward to your pictures. Now you will definitely need to start a webshots album and then list it in your profile so we can see all of the updates!! There's a spot on webshots where you can list your favorite users. I have several from here at Pet Talk and from time to time I view them to see the new pictures they have added.

Ritz camera is where I purchased my newest digital camera. The people at my store were VERY helpful.

We have them around here too. I like it because Ritz was my hamster's name My father is a electronic thing freak and he goes there a lot Hehe. The people are always really friendly.

Simelly, can't wait for your pictures! We love Simba!

Originally posted by RachelJ:
    Ritz camera is where I purchased my newest digital camera. The people at my store were VERY helpful.
    Your NEWEST one? How many do you have!?!?

------------------
    -Rottie

Well, my first one kinda had a problem and it was going to cost $165.00 to get it fixed. So I said to myself, that's a lot of money to get it fixed, I might as well use that for a new one. So I bought a new one that has a little better resolution. Problem is better resolution means BIGGER pictures, not always what you want for posting. So then I said to myself, this old digital camera is too good to just throw away, it takes good pictures, and for $165.00 it would be a good camera for someone to have. So I went ahead and had it fixed for $165.00 and sent it (as a present) to my friend who lives in Arizona who has been wanting a digital camera for a long time. She was very happy and very appreciative, but she hasn't sent any pictures or anything, so I don't know why she hasn't used it.

Hey Rachel, I live in AZ, I'll track her down and get those pics for you.. ha ha ha.

KayAnn I cannot wait for those pics! Simba has a face that I could stare at all day long! My Maddie is like that too (well so are Lexi and Sasha but that is just my opinion). Everyone adores Maddie when they see her. I need to get a digital camera so I can put up pics of my girls. Can't wait to see yours!!!!!

------------------