Thread: Sandra

Sandra

Good morning Sandra...

You sure are one beautiful horse!! and what an exciting life you have. I am so glad you were adopted by a family that can love you and treat you the way you deserve! CONGRATULATIONS for being the POTD!! I hope you get lots of extra attention today and some extra hugs and treats!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Sandra, you are such a beautiful girl!!! I think horses are so regal, and you certainly rank at the top!! Congratulations to you on being the Pet of the Day!!! I hope you get some extra good munchies today to celebrate the honor!!

Sandra, what a great story you have. Congratulations on being adopted by such a loving family that took the time with you to allow you to blossom into the regal beauty you are.

Sandra, you sure are a one of a kind special girl. being a HUGE horse lover, I cannot tell you how special you are

Rocky's mom

Leslie
    Hi Ya Flintstone

Rockys fave saying

What a gorgeous tall girl-ever thought of going into modeling?-you have that stance down pat!! How elegant can one get? eat your heart out Cindy Crawford!!
    Artists and dogs are not meant to be understood;merely adored!!!

Blog Entries

Sandra POTD

March 21, 1998 was a fabulous day for your furson! Me-eow, Mew, Sandra, you are a beautiful horse.

My KatMa loves horses. Horses are smart [ fursons use the term "horse sense", ie: smart], beautiful and interact so well with people. Pussycats and horses can establish great love relationships too! Congratulations on being POTD -- you are a wonderful example of how precious pets are, purr-purrr.

Live long & healthy, happy & loved; mew, purr-purrrrr I send headbumps, back scratches, and lots of kittykisses to you. KatMa sends oodles of hugs, kisses and ear rubs to you.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

WW what a looker you are, Sandra!
    There's just something so majestic about a horse decked out in english tack...I LOVE it!

Kick up your heels (just don't throw your rider...been there, done that! ) -- today's your day to shine!

Good morning, beautiful, Sandra. I was very pleased to meet you today. Sounds like you found just the right family to adopt you! Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

Dear Sandra. I am honored to share the same name with such a stunning creatures such as yourself!! You certainly are "super model" material!! Cindy Crawford's got nothing on you when it comes to long, lithe, lovely legs! But it is you big heart and sweet personality that are your most beautiful attributes! Many thanks to your wonderful family for giving you that special home where your spirit can soar and your soul be nutured!! Congratulations to you stunning Sandra, our very deserving, incredibly gorgeous Pet of the Day! Run, whinney, kick up your heels...it's YOUR special day! Long and happy life to you sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sandra, what a great story you have! You are a gorgeous horse and I hope you have many happy years! Congrats on being our POTD!

What a lovely horse you are Miss Sandra! I enjoyed hearing your story and all about your antics - how cool, a horse that comes when called!!
    Congrats to Beautiful Sandra, Our Pretty Pet of the Day!!