Thread: howdy

howdy

My name is Dave and I got 6 Kitties Hank which is pictured below is in his cardassian look as Legate Hank face.The 5 Others are Tom(semi long hair orange guy and was 8 ounces when we got him),walker(american short hair black who was run over by a car but saved by a excellent old fashion vet who did a new procudure he just seen in the vet books to save his life,he is now known as p*sser as he protest pees alot),Ms Calista(tortie need i say more?She is mr walkers wife as they are devoted to each other),Ms Polly which is litter mate to Hank,Carl (black and white kitty,i found him at 3 months dehydrated and abandoned with a sign saying "attacked by dogs,i need a home"he came up to me and i lifted him up and he went and nuzzled my neck so he became the 6th kitty.You may go to www.daveandirene.com and click on the pictures of the kitties to see them all.Just thought I would say howdy and I do appreciate seeing all the kitties.I was always a dog person until Mr Walker turned me into a kitty person.Guess they choose you and not visa versa.

Hootch

Great web site. Welcome!!! Looks like you live in or around Portland?? Love the mole picture, urr I mean freckle

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

WELCOME TO PET TALK!
    I hope you love it as much as I do! There's a great bunch of people here. I look forward to hearing more about your fur kids in the future! I have 3 cat boys myself: Leonardo, Luke, and Chester.

I sure do,I live in Hillsboro.Yep,i am a rabid Kitty fan.I do everything kitty.Hank is almost 20 full pounds and plays like a dog :-).I have alot of experence dealing with them too.Glad you like the website,alot of the pictures are of when they were little.My wife does the webpage so will have to get her to upload more pictures.But,I will post more as i get them.I look forward to talking about my little boys and girls
    Dave

Welcome to Pet Talk!
    Loved all the kitty pictures on your website, all your furkid are beautiful.
    I look forward to reading more about them all and seeing lots more of them too!

Welcome to Pet Talk

Loved your web site esp. the catnip photos.

(Even had a quick read of your wifes soap pages I might end up making soap !!! )

Looking forward to seeing more pictures and reading more stories about your crowd.

Tom sponsers the catnip parties in our house thanks on the website and I will tell the wife she will be happy

Welcome from PA! It is always great to have another kitty lover to tell wonderful stories and see heartwarming pictures. My husband and I have four cats and my mom that lives with us has 2 so we are at 6 in the house. So glad that you are a cat person now also!

Welcome, Dave!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Welcome Dave!!

I enjoyed seeing all the super cute pictures of your cats. They are all precious!

I loved the catnip party!! I bet our cats would dig that!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Welcome to pet Talk Dave. I'm sure you'll love it here. All of your cats are gorgeous. I look forward to hearing more about them and seeing more pics of them too. I'm owned by 4 male cats and you can see them below in my signature picture.

Welcome to Pet Talk. Your cats are beautiful. I look forward to more picture.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

Welcome dave , from the Lost Cats Hotel! Below are 11 of my Cats with new Additions Augusta and Nugget not yet posted! hootch is a HOOT! You will love it on Pet Talk!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Welcome to Pet Talk Dave. I enjoyed viewing your furkids on your website. They are all so adorable.
    As others have said, you are going to love it here.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010