Thread: bath time??????

bath time??????

OK. It is 2 a.m. (a time I rarely see) and I can't sleep. So I run a tub of water for a nice bath. Deciding that I need it to be a but more relaxing I put some bath oil in it (Skin so soft- Avon). Well, it seems I was not the only one who thought they needed a bath because before you know it Bonnie jumps in. Needless to say it only took her a milisecond to realize that this was a place she did NOT want to be! I got out and after drying off went to find her so I could rub at least some of the bath oil off before she licked it all off herself. ****SHEESH***** so much for relaxing!

LOL Jen this is too funny. Cats sure are unpredictable.

Heaven forbid da meowmie should have a moment of peace...LOL..Same when they sit there looking at you on the loo!

LOL

That is too funny! What a silly girl you are, Bonnie! Pixel hops into the bath all the time when there is no water in it, but she hasn't done that yet.

One of Mum's cats discovered a fascination with the shower cubicle. Until, that is, she discovered what showers actually do!

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

LMAO - that's what you get for daring to try and relax!!!

Ally has fallen in a couple of times, after I have run my water but not yet got in! That still doesn't put her off balancing on the edge and "attacking" the bubbles whenever I have a bubble bath

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Tigris one day landed in the water when Siegmar was in. Tigris needed some repulsion and so Siegmar had 4 long red lines from his strong back paws on the breast.

Cubby use to go in to the bathroom with me, every now and then he would lay on my chest and relax but then he fell in once and he hasn't been back while I take a bath so I get my alone time.

Juke joint joseph once fell into the Toilet when he wanted to go onto the window ledge. SPLASH! One soggy Crooner! He hasnt gone for that window ever since!SPLASH!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

That is TOO funny, Jen. Poor wet, but silky, Bonnie.

LOL! That's so funny! I can just hear Bonnie now, telling the story to her brother's and sisters: "Darn, alls I wanted to do was go and see what mommy was up to, then before you knew it SPLASH, I fell in the water, and got all wet, and slippery...." hehe
    lol

Kim, I love my signature! Thanks!