Thread: My broken fish filter

My broken fish filter

Really wasn't broken!!!!
    I took it back to the fish store, & told him what it was, rather what it wasn't doing. He tested it, & told me the whole canister needs to below the tank. & the test proved right

I'm soooooo happy its not broken, now all I have to do is buy 6 sinder-blocks & some 2X4's. yay!!

I wont be getting P*$$ed off anymore for it not working well.

Off topic, what you guys think of my new sig?? besides it being huge
    Last edited by kingrattus; 07-11-2003 at 10:34 AM.

Glad it still works!

I like your sinature, It really cute! I like you oscar fish, what`s it`s name?Oscar?

How did u ever guess??
    Ya I named him Oscar hehe
    I also named my Jack Dempsey, Jack heheh

About an hour ago, I thought Oscar was dying so I tapped on the glass. he didn't move, I stuck my hand in his water & tickled his tummy no luck, I tapped him on the nose & the next thing I knew my finger was inside him mouth !! I also learned Oscars have many SHARP POINTY TEETH!!!!

No blood

You can go to my website to lots of pics of him.. alot of them r from when he was really sick & was super close to going to RB... but $300-$400 later, hes doing ok, I just worry alot about him

We have 5 Oscar fish, one is named Oscar! He`s such a sweetie! He loves feeding time. But we can`t pet him. He`s like a dog, everytime someone goes up to his tank he goes to the top and starts wagging his fins/body! He`s sooo cute!

We also used to have a Jack Dempsey named Jack, but he sadly commited suicide! I miss him, he was so cute!

I love your sig Jess!!!

Thanks iceyshiver21

My Oscar is kinda like a slimy puppy dog. Hes really pissed at me because I got him a new tank 7 months ago & the only place it fits is in the far corner of my room on the floor. He only eats once a week if I'm lucky, & he wont try the new food, & I'm almost out of the old stuff. Hes such a pest.

But within a week, he'll feel loved again, Rob's gonna be making him a stand for his tank, so Oscar will be able to see me again. I feel so bad, his tank roomy is a pest to him & if Jack doesn't learn to keep away from Oscar he's gonna become lunch.

As soon as I move out of here, Jack is getting his own tank.

Have your Oscars eve gotten "Hole in Head"?? If so, what meds did u use to cure it?? I think Oscar Has it again & Mango

Yes they do have it,now! It`s really hard to cure forever,but you can get medicine that will keep it from getting worse. I have to see what medicine we use and I`ll get back to you.

thank you sooo very much