Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Otto

Otto

Otto, you are one very handsome cat! I love your blue eyes

Have a great and long life in your furrrever home

Otto, I can verify your intelligence and friendliness, as you appear nearly exactly like my Tiger, especially with both of your large blue expressive eyes. The main difference is that Tiger was adopted from two girls in a restaurant in central Calif. Congratulations on being Pet Talk's Cat Of The Day.

.......wayne

Oh Otto, I'm so glad you decided to trade in the hard life for the good life. You are a very handsome boy. I am impressed with your reading abilities.

I hope your family continues to spoil you rotten.

Congratulations on being a very wonderful COTD!

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Hello Otto!!!!

What a purrrrfectly handsome, bright-eyed, soft and obviously intelligent Cat of the Day you are! Catgratulations - we really enjoyed reading your little bio!!! Most of the reading done by our Pride is messy - they leave the newspaper in shreds! So very glad you have a happy, loving home, Otto - you are a special boy!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Blog Entries

Otto the Cat

Mew, WoW! I love your story... Smart kitties like you and me actively go find our purrents and we usually end up with wonderful purrsons & a nice palace to live in. Montreal winters are freezing and living outside for one of them was enough for me! I guess Danbury winters aren't to much fun either...

Interesting that you have "published" your own book and that you love to read!

Me-eow I love reading the newspapers with my KatMa and Paw-Paw. Many felines are very adept at this. We follow the eye focus of our purrent and park out cute selves right on that spot. Of course, we read another spot but our purrson's attention has been diverted to us, so it is "mission accomplished"!

You are a handsome cat and your purrson says you are the pride & joy of the Palace. And your Nana, Papa, Uncle & six cousins are wrapped tightly around your velvet paw -- as is your KatMama.

Live long & happy, healthy, loved & cherished. Enjoy your day in the limelight. KatMa sends 100,000 hugs & kisses and I send mewls, purrs, kittykisses, nose twinkies, head bumps and special figure 8's to you, Otto, our five-star COTD.

The pretty Good Faery [fairy, if you prefer] is blowing magic dust kisses to you to protect you all the days of your life.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

WOW! You have actully had a book written about you! You must be a Special Cat indeed , and it is wondrfulthat youare no longer on the streets! Cnneticut can be very cold! All the best to you from all of us at the Lost Cats Hotel and we will look for your book! Otto the owesome COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh my, that is one brilliant beautiful kitty cat! And he reads! How impressive. Are you going to college Otto? Thank goodness you were united with your loving papa and nana - what a wondreful story. Congrats for being Our Adorable Cat of the Day Otto!

You have been a stray but you look like a prince. So you seem to have found now the life for which you were born.

Congratulations to beautiful blue-eyed Otto

Otto
    I have to agree, you are one handsome fellow! Sounds like you picked the pur-fect home and family for yourself! It seems you are much loved and very happy. Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today.

I am in luv!!!!

Wow, Otto, you are soooo handsome!!! My mommy thinks you are beautiful, too!!!

You are so special that I am gonna write a special poem for you:

Those blue eyes are like the sky on a sunny day and the waves of the ocean.
    Oh, Otto, I wish I could be one of the clouds in your sky or fish in your sea....to lounge under a shady tree with you, the sun gently petting our fur.
    You are the one kitty for me! Sleep tonight with my gentle purr in your ear.

Thank you for brightening my day, Otto. I send my purrs and adoration to you. Here are some tuna rolls as a gift of my love to you...

@@@@@@@

Mommy send her pets and kisses!

Luv,
    your "secret" admirer and gurl kitty forever
    Inca
    :-)

Hi Otto.
    I have to say there was a pang in my heart as you look like my sweetie Smokey who lived with me for twenty years! She is at rainbow bridge and I miss her so! I wish you many long lived years as my Smokey! Otto, congratulations on being Cat of the day!

Wow, Otto! From the mean, cold streets of Danbury to literary stardom!! You were destined for greatness, Otto! AND, more importantly, you were destined to be with your big, beautiful, loving family; human and furry! A "Cinderfella" story if there ever was one! It couldn't have happened to a more deserving boy! Otto, you're not only smart, lovable and OH! so handsome...(just look at those eyes!) but today, it is our pleasure to add the title Cat of the Day to your credentialsl!! Congratulations to you sweet, smart, stunning Otto, Cat of the Day! May you enjoy many, many more happy years with your proud family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Otto, you are one very very handsome cat. I love your lovely blue eyes. Congratulations on being COTD!
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

Otto

Otto what a handsome boy you are ans so exotic looking.
    Sandy Frost

Wow, couldn't agree more with the others. You are one gorgeous kitty.

Congratulations on being our COTD.

Lots of kitty hugs and kisses for you on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010