Thread: The Nug!!!!!!

The Nug!!!!!!

I cannot believe that it is true what your humans are writing: that you are the least graceful cat in the universe!

You are one of the very rare species of musical cats Tigris will be very interested in your piano compositions as he is also playing 4 paws with his daddy

In addition I can see from your pix that you have a lot of tortietude

I wish you a good day entertaning your persons with music and other sounds (like avantgarde musicians cats just don't use normal instruments all the time!)

What a beautiful girl you are and clearly so loved by your family.

How nice to have a musical cat in the house, who signs and plays the piano. But your talents don't end there, oh no! You also have keyboard skills and have your own website. You are clearly a great talent as well as a beauty.

Have a wonderful day today darling, sleeping, singing and playing fetch with your catnip mice. I am sure your purrsons will have extra treats for you today to celebrate your special day of honour!

Congrats to The Nug on being our very unusual Cot Of The Day!

You are such a talented little kitty!!! I loved to read about your adventures and your musical escapades!

I hope you have a very special day today, with loads of extra treats and cuddles!

Ally sends Kitten Kisses!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Oh!!! A Lovely Tortie!

Good morning, sweet Nug! What an interesting and accomplished little girl you are, and torties are such special, loving furries. It is such a pleasure to meet you from half way around the world! Have a wonderful day and catgratulations - you ARE Queen today!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs, Bari and the Cathappy Pride

Congratulations, the Nug, on being COTD. You are a very beautiful tortie girl!
    Oreo and Molly

what a coincedence! Juke Joint Joseph wants to go on tour , and needs a Piano Player. Nug the nugget od Gold and JJJ3. sounds like SRO to me.She just has to learn the songs from Cats , and Cool For Cats by the Squeeeze!And what a Beauty Nug is , she will wow the audiences! Nug the Nugget of Gold COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

the NUGster

MeeeWoW, you are one special girl! My KatMa went to your website to check it out & Bookmarked it. We e-mailed The Nug's musical ouvre to my purrson brother, Mark. We're sure he'll be more than happy to play it. My KatMa would love to hear your four-paw piano harmonies and your evening songfest with orange cat.

Your fursons are too funny - imagine thinking a cat can possibly be ungraceful! KatMa (who studied ballet as a "kid") remembers one friend's mother who said that listening to ballet dancers practice [especially Grand Jeté] was like hearing a herd of elephants walk across the stage!! Me-eowHrrumph! If one sits too close to the dance floor when the artiste is landing after a Grand Jeté, of course one hears the feet touch the floor!! Living beings -- felines and wispy ballerinas incluced -- are weight-bearing creatrues.

You define what we felines are: beautiful, charming, smart, royal, and adorable. Have a great day as our COTD.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Nug
    How adorable you are!!! and talented too!!! That's a winning composition in any language!!! Don't fret over not being able to open tins. That's what your loving family are for; to grant your every wish. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today.

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    The Nug! What a sweet nuglette of tortitude as our COTD this last day of September! We know too well the "thud-grunt" of a cat landing -- My Mishi guy does that.

Hope you have a wonderful day of celebration -- singing and playing the piano to your heart's content!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

The Nug? Can I say I love the Nug?

A real sweetie. Now that she has mastered the keyboard, it may be time to learn electric drums. Good luck.

I'd be honored to be your page turner, Nug!! What a talented Torti! Wow...FOUR paw harmony! As for your human's reference to your less than dainty ways...Who needs "gracefulness" when you've got rhythm??" (Except, in your case, you've got it all...beauty, brains, talent AND grace!) Just one question, Nug....Steinway or Baldwin?? Congratulations beautiful Nug!! Today your world tour as Pet Talk's Cat of the Day kicks off!! Have a wonderful of celebration with all of your adoring fans!! I'm off to check out your website!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

A cat who plays piano - very impressive indeed! You have such a sweet expression and such lovely fur. Congrats for being Our Adorable Cat of the Day!

Hello The Nug!
    There is something to be said about torties! Very happy to see you as COTD! Your humans say you are ungraceful, lol, looks like they were just joking! As even the most graceful can land with a thud! I have not seen your website but plan on checking it out soon as I write this!

You sure are a gorgeous Tortie and I also love your name. Congrats on being COTD!!!