Thread: I hate tomorrow

I hate tomorrow

Sorry, I have to vent.

Tomorrow is my friend's birthday party. It's going to be sooo much fun, it's at the waterslides - But I can't go.

It's an hour away from my house (The waterslides are in Vernon) and I don't have a ride. I could take a bus, if I knew where I was going. I also don't have a bathing suit.

She called me yesterday and told me about it-- couldn't I have gotten some notice?! I went shopping that very day, I could have gotten a bathing suit and a present and then have gotten a ride if I had known sooner.

So tomorrow I'm going to be bored. I haven't seen my friends in forever, and I have to miss a birthday party. I'm depressed now.

Sorry --- I'm just sad and I had to vent.
    I've been BOO'd!

Ouch, that sucks! I kinda can relate. My cousin is visiting from New Jersey, haven't seen him in around five years. I saw him one night for dinner, then missed out on fishing, the beach, etc with him because he didn't tell me he was coming far enough in advance that I could get the time off of work! *sigh*

Tell you what: you go to work for me tomorrow and I'll sit at home and be bored. I work in a responsible pet store..... ^.^

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Lol, I'll go all the way from BC to CA and work for you

That sucks that you didn't get to hang with your cousin!

I have sort of good news. I might be able to go now! My stepmom might be able to give me a ride, and so might my friend. And my mom lent me her bathing suit, so that's cool. I can't believe it actually fits
    I've been BOO'd!

I am glad it looks like, you will be able to
    go afterall.
    Sounds like you will have a lot of fun.

----<---<--<{(@

Well, I'm back. I had alot of fun, but my feet are aching, and my ears are infected. Stupid chlorine. I'm very tired, and I feel like I could collapse. Atleast I won't have any trouble sleeping tonight. I am very angry that someone stole one of my favourite shirts.

I missed my babies so much, I felt bad for leaving the ratty boys behind for so long. They are used to getting out at 4:00 and then I come home at 9:00.

Oh well, I'm glad I was atleast that I could get out with my friends. Get out of the house, out of my room, and off the computer.
    I've been BOO'd!