Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Some Bad News

Looks like they showed their true colours, you had a narrow escape, thank goodness you are sticking with Casey, obviously they were not as nice as they seemed. HEY GOOD LUCK!
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

PHEW!

I ALWAYS trust my instinct.

~*~*Fur-Mommy To:
    Moon Beam - Aussie Shep
    Petey - Siamese
    Twinkie - Norweigan Forest
    Bobby - Manx

Can you all believe that sh*t??????????
    You bet I can. I got a bad, bad feeling the first time I read that letter. I'm not surprised in the least they turned out to be flakes. When you've fostered, rescued and placed enough dogs, you just seem to get a sense for people like that.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

like I said, followi nstincts....and listen to the people at PT.

~*~*Fur-Mommy To:
    Moon Beam - Aussie Shep
    Petey - Siamese
    Twinkie - Norweigan Forest
    Bobby - Manx

Originally posted by Twisterdog
    You bet I can. I got a bad, bad feeling the first time I read that letter. I'm not surprised in the least they turned out to be flakes. When you've fostered, rescued and placed enough dogs, you just seem to get a sense for people like that.
    Yeah those people sound a bit .... off.

I'm glad you made the right decision for your sweetie and he's not going to live with those crazies
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

I forgot to reply last nite!

Thank Goodness that you discovered what quacks these people were!
    I am so happy that you are giving Casey a 2nd (or 3rd or 4th or whatever) chance!!
    I thought maybe you would, you didn't see to want to give up on him....
    We have several people on here that understand dog behaivor and Aly is a great one. 2 of the ones that come to mind don't post much, maybe Karen knows where they are?
    Carrie and Dixieland Dancer (Candy)
    Good Luck and Don't hesitate to ask!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

I miss the insight of Candy and Carrie too, Staci. I don't even have an updated email address for Candy. I did email Carrie, just last week, but haven't heard from her.

Come back, friends, you are needed!!!!!

Crystal~

I am so glad that those people showed their true colors. Casey is much better off with his loving family--no matter what it takes.

Who cares if he was a purebred or not--and his tail--that doesn't matter--the opinion of many is that it is cruel to do anyway.

I'm so glad everyone here gave such honest responses, and you trusted your instinct.

I read in another post that you had taught Casey to roll over and something else, unfortunately I can't remember
    Teaching him new tricks stimulates his mind too, and I know he is an intelligent dog, so you should never run out of tricks to teach him!!!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada