Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ebby is taking liberties now! :)

Ebby is taking liberties now! :)

This is where she was earlier this evening..

Like I care where you want to sit.....

This seat is now mine!

and of course I left her there.

Later on I even put a video on for her to watch, and by the time I came back with the camera she had moved... (look at the bottom half of the pictures. I know, not good picture taking!)

Ebby is so beautiful no matter where she decides she wants to be!
    I love seeing new photos of Ebby and seeing what she is up to!
    I just feel bad that sometimes I just get a quick look at her but I don't have time to post.
    Keep the great photos coming! I would love to see a photo of her with Bob sometime, and I think it will happen!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

She likes to watch birdies

Chris I know, if you are like me, that you found another place to sit for yourself. I have a hard time disturbing my cats (or dogs) if they look that comfortable and will only do it if there is absolutely no other seating in the room! I am glad that she is feeling secure enough to take liberties. The TV pictures are so sweet. Your photographic skills are not the problem here - taking a picture of a black furry one is a challenge that I fully understand. What a spoiled kitty ~ the best seat in the house and her own video!

Now I'm really convinced....the next step will be Bob's crate. I suggest he post a "Keep out cats...Dogs only" sign on it and hope for the best!

Ebby looks like a queen and she knows she is one. I agree with the others: this is only a start

Chris I know, if you are like me, that you found another place to sit for yourself............... What a spoiled kitty ~ the best seat in the house and her own video!
    Pam, she is leaving me some space to sit, here`s a pic from tonight.....

and later I watched some tv - not her video! - and it was so nice to sit there stroking her while I watched. Maybe one day she will even sit on my lap!
    Now I'm really convinced....the next step will be Bob's crate. I suggest he post a "Keep out cats...Dogs only" sign on it and hope for the best!
    ES, I think you may be right. I think the only reason she hasn`t tried it yet is that Bob is always in it when she`s around!

Sorry, can`t resist......Here are two more pics from this evening.

I like it here

Thanks everone!

Oh I can't believe I missed this thread until now.....must get my glasses changed......
    Ebby is so sweet and I just wanna cuddle her to bits!! I do have the same problem at my house because at night when I'm watching TV Speckles is sleeping on one end and Max is on the other end of the couch leaving me approx 6 sq inches for myself....and believe me, I need more than that!!

butt.....I somehow scrunch my way down and be ever so grateful that I at least have that much couch to call my own.....
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Ebby is a beautiful kitty. She reminds me of my Cleo, only Ebby has a long tail
    Keep the pics comming Chris
    Post some of Bob over in dog general too
    Dayna, Alex, Phoebe, Cleo, Rolo, Scooter, & Holly

Thank you so much Popcornbird!

I think it was pretty sneeky getting Ebbby off the chair by enticing her with bird videos. hee hee

Originally posted by ChrisH
    Maybe one day she will even sit on my lap!
    I just know that will happen one of these days. She has come so far! My Trevor would only occasionally visit my lap in the first 2-3 years that he was here. After we got Andy he would watch Andy crawl up onto my chest while I was laying on the sofa watching TV, and he started copying him. (Copy cat! hehe!) Anyway, I think Ebby is showing great progress as it is. Your pictures are great. I feel like I am there!

Awww very sweet, I liked the one of her watching the birdies.

Did she make that chittering noise?

Ebby is such a sweetheart! and I got a bird call Cd for a dollar and when I play it the cats all run around and look for the Birds! Not the Hitchcock kind of course!Meow from the Lost Cats!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I think it was pretty sneeky getting Ebbby off the chair by enticing her with bird videos. hee hee
    Yes, Jen, it was wasn`t it!
    Did she make that chittering noise?
    Heather, no, not while I was there anyway, she may have done while I was getting the camera.
    .......Anyway, I think Ebby is showing great progress as it is. Your pictures are great. I feel like I am there!
    Thanks Pam!
    Ebby is such a sweetheart.
    Ebby is so sweet and I just wanna cuddle her to bits!!
    Ebby is a beautiful kitty.
    Thanks Catmandu, slick, and apcrs!

And tonights picture is....not of her downstairs but an early evening one of her in her apartment

I think I will stay here for now, if you don`t mind!

She is actually downstairs at this moment, been there since around 10.30pm, an hour or so ago. I haven`t taken any pictures because she is just sitting there.

Being as Ebbs is spending more time downstairs now plans are afoot to move the computer down to the living room. For Bobs sake mainly, I hate having to lock the crate door but at this early stage I can`t risk leaving him free when I am not there to supervise.

This spot looks so comfy. No wonder Ebby is sitting here.

Thank you Chris for the great pictures of your beautiful cat.
    Steffi and Lovable