Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Religion Test

The Religion Test

http://www.emode.com/tests/religion/

what is your outlook on religion? Here are my results :

Jordan, your belief system is best suited to religions that value open mindedness

How do we know? While you were taking this test, we compared your religious beliefs against 10 of the world's most common religions. Your score shows that you share core beliefs with religions that encourage you to find your own spiritual path.

You are attracted to a religion that tolerates mixed beliefs about the existence of God and upholds the idea that there is something to be learned from every religion. You are open to a wide variety of religious and spiritual ideas. You are attracted to spiritual groups that are composed of typically open-minded and intellectual people who actively engage in individual exploration of many different spiritual truths.
    I've been BOO'd!

C, your belief system is best suited to religions that value open mindedness

How do we know? While you were taking this test, we compared your religious beliefs against 10 of the world's most common religions. Your score shows that you share core beliefs with religions that encourage you to find your own spiritual path.

You are attracted to a religion that tolerates mixed beliefs about the existence of God and upholds the idea that there is something to be learned from every religion. You are open to a wide variety of religious and spiritual ideas. You are attracted to spiritual groups that are composed of typically open-minded and intellectual people who actively engage in individual exploration of many different spiritual truths.

We should start up a community, because I'm the same thing, too.

Originally posted by Soledad
    We should start up a community, because I'm the same thing, too.
    I'm the same too

Does the quiz HAVE any other responses ?

Darn, I shouldn't gotten the open minded one. It suits me way more. Actually, on second thought, I'm a mixture of them both.

Alyson, your belief system is best suited to religions that value internal spiritual reflection

You are attracted to religions that do not try to explain whether there is an ultimate God, or what proper rituals and sacrifices are required to bring you closer to God. You seek a spiritual connection though reflection and contemplation. You also have a great sense of personal accountability for individual actions and a deep respect for life.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

you've got another member for your community...

Lindsey, your belief system is best suited to religions that value open mindedness

Thanks for the signature & avatar kfamr

Julie, your belief system is best suited to religions that value open mindedness

salvation through sin
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

KayAnn, your belief system is best suited to religions that value open mindedness

Definitely me.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Come on someone, get the same thing as me. I feel like a loner!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

jynnelle, your belief system is best suited to religions that value salvation from sin

How do we know? While you were taking this test, we compared your religious beliefs against 10 of the world's most common religions. Your score shows that you share core beliefs with religions that offer to deliver you from sin or save you from evil.

Some religions assert that all people are born with original sin and must seek salvation. They also maintain that a savior has come to save humankind and that you can find salvation by accepting this as the truth. You are attracted to spiritual groups that believe salvation is possible and encourage you along that path.
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Britt, your belief system is best suited to religions that value open mindedness
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
    jynnelle, your belief system is best suited to religions that value salvation from sin
    That's what I got too.

I am in with the crowd

Molly, your belief system is best suited to religions that value internal spiritual reflection

How do we know? While you were taking this test, we compared your religious beliefs against 10 of the world's most common religions. Your score shows that you share core beliefs with religions that leave it up to you to seek your own spiritual growth, with some guidance.

You are attracted to religions that do not try to explain whether there is an ultimate God, or what proper rituals and sacrifices are required to bring you closer to God. You seek a spiritual connection though reflection and contemplation. You also have a great sense of personal accountability for individual actions and a deep respect for life.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Babolaypo, your belief system is best suited to religions that value open mindedness .

Hey, how bout that. Ha, had it been anything else I would have dismissed it!
    -babolaypo

Only that which is the other gives us fully unto ourselves.
    -Sri Yogananda

It's important to have an end to journey toward but it's the journey that matters in the end.
    -Ursula Leguin