View Poll Results: (Read the post and look at the pictures first!)Mitted/bicolor and male/female ?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mitted

6 66.67%
  • Bicolor

3 33.33%
  • Male

4 44.44%
  • Female

4 44.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Tough choice

Tough choice

Hi!
    I'm getting my Raggie next month, yeahhhh ***uuuuurgh next month school begins***

And my Ragdoll is supposed to be born next week I can't wait to see between how many gorgeous kitten I'll have to make a choice (I'll take a picture of them and post it here ) ! And I have the first choice 'cause I'm first on the reservation list ! That's really cool !

But I can't take them all So, of course, I'll take the nicest one... But what if they're ALL nice ?

I love seal mitted ones but bicolors are also very cute!!!

I HAVE to make up my mind on what type of kitten I'd like to have. Could you help me ???

So I have to choose between 2 colors(blue or seal) and 2 patterns(mitted or bicolor).

I definitely prefer the color seal.

But I don't know if mitted Ragdolls(colorpoint with mittens) are cuter than bicolor ones ???? Look at the pictures and vote for your favorite pattern ! I would also like to know if you would take a male or a female.

And give me your opinion.

Thanx !

---------------------- Mitted -------------------

Kitten:
    Adult:
    ---------------------- Bicolor -------------------

Kitten:
    Adult:

Gabe (who currently now resides at the Rainbow Bridge and was my daughter's kitty who eventually was re-homed to another sasvermont) was a mitted Ragdoll and, although beautiful as he could be, he had some temperament flaws. I won't go into it all here but there are lots of Gabe posts, and if you would like you may make a search. Even though he was at times very "testy" I was always in awe of his gorgeous blue eyes and just all around handsomeness (is that a word?) I would encourage you to choose your kitten based on personality though.

When I chose Blueberry(blue point), I had to choose between 4 kittens. We chose him because of his personality. He let us hold him, he wasn't the runt of the litter, and he kept on looking up at us. Our breeder specializes in blue points and seal points, and at that time, she only had blue points. We liked both, and since she only had blue points at that time, we just got one. Then my mom saw her seal point and fell in love with him, and wanted to get one. But we didn't I think both colours are beautiful, but I like the bicolour on the Ragdoll better.
    But yes, you should choose based on personality, since both are beautiful anyways!
    I don't think male or female matters, but my mom wanted a male because people told her that females can be moody sometimes. But its not true for all females.
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

They are all beautiful. Go by personality! No use having a beauty who is a nutty kitty.

I hope that before you have to make a decision you can interact with the kittens and see which one responds best to you. I know they will all be beautiful. It may not be so much that you choose the right kitten, but that the right kitten chooses you.
    Steffi and Lovable

I think that the mitted and bicolor are both beautiful. It would be very hard for me to choose. As far as gender goes, I've fallen in love with male cats because they are generally more loving and easy going. I would also try to choose by personality. Try to see if there is a kitten that is more friendly or loving towards you. Good luck.

Try not to base a decision on looks. That is not the best way. (but it is hard to not be influenced by looks). Personality is ALL that matters.
    But, with that said, I always prefer males and I like the white on the face so I chose bi-color.

Thanx a lot ! You changed my mind

I'll go by personnality... I asked my breeder to book for me the most affectionate kitten

And it'll probably be a male, like for all other litters.

Future owner of a Ragdoll (I can't wait 'til August 21th!)