Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Horses

I love horses, and I hope some day IŽll get one

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

i love horses i have 2 i barel race its the best. my barrel horse is a qh and my other is a cross between a mountian welch and a welch cob. all of ya'lls horses are beautiful
    KayKay

R.I.P. my sweet Little bit and itty bit you will be in my heart forever I love you!

"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle"
    Winston Churchill

i've been riding for about 5 years and have been begging my parents for a horse since ...gee don't know...mabye since i was five (i'm 14 now) but when i'm 18....no i take that back, once i've graduated college and am a rich vet, then i will buy lots of pretty horsys!ummmmsorry to ramble like this....

I love horses to death and I have a barrel horse. I also have a beginners horse that I let little kids ride.
    Freeway is my barrel horse. I love her so much. She is a Registered quarter horse, and she is chestnut.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

jan

did you see that other picture of tornado when he was a year old then it was just a better picture
    KayKay

R.I.P. my sweet Little bit and itty bit you will be in my heart forever I love you!

"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle"
    Winston Churchill

I don't have any horses....but I would love too. I use to ride horses a lot at lessons....but quit when I kept doin the same thing. I wanted to do shows n' more...but my trainer(or whatever you want to call them) never entered me in one.
    My mom best friend owns Perchrons n' TB/Perchron crosses. They are the best horses....soo sweet She show two of her mare in carriage....its fun goin for rides n' they love to go fast....I have some pictures of them:
    These are her mare....Olivia(closest to the picture) n' Myrtle(farthest away)

Olivia(on the left) n' Myrtle(on the right)....they have some big butts...lol

Here is some of her horses gettin ready to cross the creek.

And this was the horse I use to ride....at a different place. He was a Welsh cross I think n' a big sweet heart to me....not to many other people though...so I felt speacial. One time I almost was goin to buy this boy...but it didn't go through....his name is Comet.

Your horses are beautiful n' I can't wait to see more pictures of them~! Enjoy mine...

Re: jan

Originally posted by countrycowgirl
    did you see that other picture of tornado when he was a year old then it was just a better picture
    Yes I did!! He is absolutely gorgeous!! I thought that I replyed telling you how pretty he was but I guess I didn't. Anyhow, he is PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY!!

confetti magic

i joined this because i thought that at might be someplace that I can meet and talk with fellow horse lovers. apparently this is a fake forum or one of those online games. Confetti Magic is owned by Nancy Buell a friend of mine and I own one of his daughters. I also accessed the ASHA's website where I am a member and all of the other horses that you claim to own are owned by different people. I think someone needs to clarify that this is not real. I believe by reading through some of the posts that others believe that it is real and wish that they had such beautiful horses and none of them are in fact yours. I do own about 15 arabs, saddlebreds and NSH's and stand my own stallion at stud. you can visit my website at www.inlandfarms.com

marcie

Quote Originally Posted by INLANDFARMS
    i joined this because i thought that at might be someplace that I can meet and talk with fellow horse lovers. apparently this is a fake forum or one of those online games. Confetti Magic is owned by Nancy Buell a friend of mine and I own one of his daughters. I also accessed the ASHA's website where I am a member and all of the other horses that you claim to own are owned by different people. I think someone needs to clarify that this is not real. I believe by reading through some of the posts that others believe that it is real and wish that they had such beautiful horses and none of them are in fact yours. I do own about 15 arabs, saddlebreds and NSH's and stand my own stallion at stud. you can visit my website at www.inlandfarms.com

marcie
    I kinda figured that when I saw the picture. It's a shame people feel they need to do that. However, I do know that most of PT is who they say they are. I've met a few of them, and I know a lot more have gotten together.

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

This thread is really old and this person obviously dosent come on here anymore so I dont think you have anything to worry about anymore And most actiave members on PT are real and people meet up with each other all the time from all over the U.S , Canada and other countries.
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee