Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dongdi!

Oh be still my heart! Dongdi, you're a typical beautiful husky pup and red and white like my two babies! Looks like you are off to a good start of ruling the roost in your new home. You'll be the alpha in no time unless you're humans read some books on huskies! May you live long and ALWAYS be loved.
    You know where all those pet shop pups come from right? Puppy Mills!

My puppy Dongdi

Thanks, people. For paying attention to my little guy. I must say that this little guy is a bundle of joy and nuisance too. Right now he is going to be 2 years old by june 29th! In the photo, he is only 5 months old because that's the best photo I think I have on him. Now he is fully grown and not so small anymore, but I'll make sure that he knows I am the boss to him. However, he is observant enough to know that there's my parents above me and he consider my mom and dad are the "Alphas". Despite he is quite rebellous from time to time.

I also need some help here. Dongdi had hot spot on the root of his tail early this year and the vet hast that patch and some other parts shaved away. Most of the shaved fur grows back except for the root of his fluffy tail. Any advices? Could it be due to the fact he is shedding right now?

Deerock the Gorilla

Dongdi, what a gorgeous and special boy! Sorry for my belated congrats...I can't believe I missed a red husky as DOTD! Congrats sweetie!

Does he still have a scab there? That might be why the fur isn't coming back yet....or is there scar tissue?
    You know where all those pet shop pups come from right? Puppy Mills!