Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: G'Day From a newie

G'Day From a newie

Just wanted to say hi!!

I live in Canberra, Australia.

This looks like a great site and I look forward to getting to know everyone and their fur families.

I am owned by 3 beautiful cats, Harry a large ginger male and Hayley a female torti/tabby and Tatyana a Russian Blue princess that is 10 months old! She is a breed/show quality kitten and has been doing very well. I am so proud of all my babies.

Well I am off to read up and get to know my way around!

Welcome to Pet Talk Bundy!! I know you're going to love it here. Everyone is so nice, supportive and has alot to give. I hope you can post pictures of your furbabies so we can get to know them too!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Thank you for your welcome!

I just need to work out how to post the pics and you will be asking me to stop LOL!

Nah!! We LOVE pictures here! Wish I could help you with that but I'm still trying to figure it out. The only way I know how is through the browser. The person who's an expert in that field is Phred.

Oh Phreeeeeeed.....are you here????

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

This is tatyana taken at a Cat Show in January!

She is a bit bigger now I will post more!

Hmmm no picture.........Guess it's back to the drawing board LOL!

Welcome to Pet Talk
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

Welcome to Pet Talk. I have a beautiful girl named Hayley as well. I can't wait to see pictures of your furkids.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

Hello and welcome!
    ~Kat

Welcome to Pettalk!! This is a great board! I have a female medium length hair kitty named Dandy, and a male short hair black kitty named Guinness. They are the sweetest cats ever I will be getting a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog puppy in 17 days!! Anyway, welcome.

Robyn

Welcome! Hope you're not named after that stinky rum from Queensland

It's three degrees in Melbourne this morning, hope it's just as 'crisp' in Canberra! I was supposed to be in Canberra today for a meeting, but there is no way I'm travelling there at this time of year

Look forward to seeing pics of your furkids.
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Welcome, hey I was a newcomer just a very short time ago-it's fun here. Relax, post some pics, laugh, cry, offer some advice and generally just be you!! Oh to have your 3 degrees!! it's 90 degress F here-horrid!!!
    Artists and dogs are not meant to be understood;merely adored!!!

Hi Bundy! I know you from TCA

WELCOME!! I know you'll love the site Alot especailly if you love to brag about your babies, because we all love hearing about them, Hey, and welcome in!

Well thank you sooooooo much for the warm welcome everyone! I feel right at home already!

Thanks you Tina, Cheshirekatt and iceyshiver21

HayleyRosie My Hayley was rescued from our R.S.P.C.A shelter and she was the tiniest sickest little thing! The biggest thing on her was her purr and I wanted to call her Harley (as she sounded like a motor bike) But everyone said it was lame LOL! So she became Hayley instead! She is a big girl now and quite a strange creature in so many ways but I love her to death. I look forward to seeing your Hayley soon.

Christiansmommy Thanks you and is that the same as a Pyrenean Mountain dog??? They are very big as I recall!

Miss Meow Unfortunately my nickname is from the Bundaberg Rum origin LOL! It is a long story but we'll get to that one day

Airedalekisses Thank you it looks like a great place! Sending you some cool frosty mornings!

The Cat Factory How cool to see a familiar face!!! *jumps up and down* Hugs XX

I am excited already woo hoo!!!
    (just need to work out these dang photo posting)

Good lord I did it LOL! Ummm this is Tatyana my Russian blue at a Cat show in January. I will post more pics in the right rooms!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Fur Hugs And Fishy Kisses
    Leslie

Welcome to this wonderful site Bundy! You'll LOVE it here, and you'll soon get addicted to this site. I live very close to Toronto, ON. I have only one cat, he's a blue point Himalayan/Persian, and is named Blueberry.
    Your Russian Blue is beautiful!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -