Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad news, it involves Max.

Bad news, it involves Max.

My mom gave me really bad new yesterday. She told me she has to sell the house & move into a 1 bedroom apt. which means when my dad moves to PEI late nov, early oct. Max will be homeless

I can't bring him here, I know he wont take too much BS from the psycho black dog (evil saddie), I'm scared he'll kill her. But I know he'll LOVE cadeau, shes just 1 yr older, & doesn't jump on other dogs while playing (Max has a sore back "& gets very upset when hes jumped on).

& Rob's mom is a NUT CASE!!! & I'm scared he'll fear her, & snarl at her in fear (he normally does that to strange men, or when someone scares him)...

I'm sooo stuck... I'm really thinking about getting a job a RRC ($15/hr can.) Which means I'll have to live with my mom for a month (BOO) & leave my fish & turtle behind for a month as well, or even longer if I can't find an Apt fast enough.

THIS SUCKS & ITS NOT FAIR!!!

Nooooooooo! *crossing fingers that everything will work out*

You just have to stay with Max!

~Kat

Oh boy ........ I really wish I could help.

Maybe someone here will be able to help you in some way ..... fingers crossed ...
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

I don't really know your whole situation, so I don't have any ideas for you, but we'll keep all paws and fingers and toes crossed here that you and Max can stay together. It would be heartbreaking for both of you to be apart, I'm sure.
    Please keep us updated.
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

I'm not too sure how anyone here could help. I just need to find a really good job & a super cheap apt, that allows pets. Ottawa's apt cost way too much, like $800.00 can for a 1 bedroom & $1500.00 for a 2 bedroom... I'll have no choice but to move back to Smiths Falls.. I did everything to leave the crapy town & now I have to go back... grrrrrr

Max & I are already apart. Hes living with my lazy dad, back in SF & I'm in Ottawa (1hr drive). But both my parents r moving & wont be able to take him in.

How lousy!! hey maybe you could move up your wedding! Well I'll keep my fingers and toes and anything else I can cross without injuring myself. Why are some people sooo selfish? good luck!!
    Artists and dogs are not meant to be understood;merely adored!!!

We can't afford the wedding anymore. Rob's mom thought it would a great idea to make up pay rent for $500.00/month. & I'm the only one working. their arn't any jobs here yet. we can't even pay our bills any more, nor go out, nor buy food for any of my pets. I have to get $$ from my mom & she's super poor & in serious debt, thats why she has to sell the house & live in a crapy small apt.

Ohhh I'm hoping for the best...it'd be heartbreaking to seperate from max. I'd help you in a flash if I was living close enough..but I'm all the way at the west coast

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Thanks binka_nugget

That Sucks!

I sure hope you can find a solution to this, I'm sure you won't let Max be homeless

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh no! My fingers are also crossed for Max.

I just talked with Rob about the situation. I told him, I want us to apply to RRC & I know my dad can get me in atleast. & I'll live at dad's & clean the place up by ripping out the carpet & putting hard wood flooring in (the landlord likes me & my dad alot, & LOVES Max, even though Max has stained the carpet really bad). The landlord is RICH!!! so puting in hard wood floors in, wont even put a dent in his pocket book. & the landlord has already told my dad to go to the paint store & pickup paint on the landlords tab, any colour(s) my dad wants, he can have it (the reason is cause we'll do all the work).

Now I just have to call dad tonight when he gets home & ask him to help me get in RRC ASAP & in any department (I want kitchen most, thats where my dad works & I know a few of the guys there so if I need help I know I'll get it).

Fingers crossed... I love my dad's apt (even tho right now is super dirty, cause dad's a lazy slob, hehehe)

Fingers crossed absolutely!!!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

I REALLY HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT!!!!

Fingers, Feathers, and Paws are crossed!
    Last edited by Tweety_Pie; 07-13-2003 at 10:03 PM.

~*~Thanks Liana For The AWESOME sig!~*~

Tweety_Pie

~*~Kelsey~*~