Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rupert!!!

Rupert!!!

aww what a cute dog you are, so very handsome. I honestly dont find your head as big as a seal, but who knows? You are such a good boy, I bet you are a great companion for your daddy and mommy, they love you so very much. I bet you love fli fishing to. I am glad you are dotd today!!
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

My what a big handsome stud boy you are Rupert! Your unusual mix of Swissie and Rottie is arrestingly beautiful with your gorgeous tri-colored coat and regal, stately stance. How marvelous you get to go fishing so much!
    Nice to meet you Rupster.

RUPERT ROCKS!!!

OMG - Aren't you just beautiful!!!!

Such a stunner ....... have a great DOTD gorgeous boy!!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

A little village, Aurignac, in the the south west of France (Europe)

Rupert

Hello handsome boy! When I see your big and beautiful nose I can resist to give you a big big kiss. Have a great day.
    Framboise
    Aurignac, France

You look like the perfect fishing buddy, Rupert! Good thing Dad had his camera ready when you were being so photogenic! Congrats on finding yourself a great home and being chosen "Dog of the Day"!

Rupert the Sportsman!

First of all to Rupert's person, that is a tremendous picture. Congratulations on catching Rupert in a terrific pose. I have to admit I first wondered how he appeared to be sitting 'on' the water! I have recently had the opportunity to be around a group of about 50 Swissies and I can say that Rupert certainly does appear to have the large head of the Swissie that you mention. All in all, I would say you two are a perfect match and I am glad that you "hooked" Rupert all those years ago and I know he is too! Congratulations to you both!

Blog Entries

Mew, Hi RUPERT

Hi Handsome Rupert,
    Mew, are you a looker! A special dog for our DOTD...my furents cannot understand how wonderful dogs like you can be found at the pound! Although you don't seem to like pussycats, squirrels, horses, jeeps, or German Shepherds, your love your furents which is what counts (mew, I guess, MeeOW).

Love the photo of you on the rock in the water and it is nice to learn you make your Paw-Paw so happy on your outings.

Mew, I have a secret to tell you: I'm not fond of dogs at all and have been known to scratch doggie faces & eyes when I was an abandoned kitty. So, I do understand that you may not like pussycats... In spite of that, have a wonderful day as our DOTD; perhaps you’ll get extra treats to help you celebrate!

Live long & healthy, happy, loved & cherished by your fursons -- all pets deserve this.

KatMa sends 100,000 kisses & hugs and I, Sasha the =^.^= send you hisses, scratches -- just joking! -- sweet mewls, headbumps, kittykisses and nose twinkies!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Ah, Rupert what a perfectly contented look upon that noble face!! I agree sausages taste better than raw fish- I consider sushi-bait!
    Artists and dogs are not meant to be understood;merely adored!!!

awww rupert! i can see both breeds in that beautiful boy!

Good Morning Rupert, my what a handsome fellow you are. I would have to say, you are the best fishing buddie I have ever come across. That picture tells it all, it's fantastic, looks like you are sitting on top of the water, lol. One can tell you are much loved and I can see why. Congratulations dear, sweet Rupert Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Rupert you are a gorgeous boy!!!
    *Jan* Master and Slave To:
    Chower(Boxer mix) Muddy(Miniature pinscher) and comming soon Rowday(Boxer puppy)

Rupert, you are the MOST handsome boy! What a great photo your adoring Dad took of you!! I'm sure that special day will be a memory he will cherish forever! He is the luckiest Dad in the world to have such a loyal, loving and devoted best friend to share each and every day with! Congratulations to you stunning Rupert, Dog of the Day! You're the best! And I'll bet your Dad (and Mom!!) have a very special day planned for you! Here's to many, many more happy years with your proud family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Re: Rupert

Rupert, You are one very good looking boy.
    Congratulations..

----<---<--<{(@

Hello Rupert,

You are about the most handsome hunk of doggie I've seen
    in a long time. You are just gorgeous sweetie. I really like
    the thing your person said about you "As I frequently tell him, he is the most handsome, kind, loyal, interesting and amusing person I have ever met " Believe me, I know that feeling.
    Many happy congratulations to you today boy, on being chosen
    as our special DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Rupert, I fell in love with you too. You are such a beauty and I can tell that your "dad" really loves you. You look like you really enjoy that fly fishing. I think you are photographed a lot like my dog is. You must bring a lot of joy to those that meet you. We loved having you as our DOTD

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06