Thread: Arggg!!!! Stupid Uncle!

Arggg!!!! Stupid Uncle!

Me and Kai went to a barbeque this afternoon for a birthday party. The whole family was there...cousins...uncles..aunts and what not. My IDIOTIC uncle was smoking. Fine, it's his choice to smoke...so I tried to keep me and Kai away. My uncle frequently came up to us and bugged kai. Kai was terrified but couldn't get away because my uncle was holding him by the muzzle. I wanted to just punch his face in but....I had to keep my cool remembering that my whole family was there. After he let go of Kai, I was just about to leave and go to another area when my uncle took kai again and put a CIGERETTE IN HIS MOUTH! It was lit too!!! I was sooo mad!! ARG...sorry..I had to vent...I'm certainly not taking kai to anymore family gatherings.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

OMGosh, that's awful!! How can someone do that?!?!? And to a dog!!!
    -Amanda-
    Fur Mommy to Chloe, Clara, Dozer, and Max!

And mommy to my two little angels in heaven Scooter (1-07-04) and Dexter (1-13-04)

WOW, talk about a CRAZY UNCLE... Thats really sad he would do that...

Omg, I'm afraid I would have put that cig where the sun don't shine!! (on the uncle, not Kai!)
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

OMG! That is horrible I sure hope that Kai is ok.
    *Jan* Master and Slave To:
    Chower(Boxer mix) Muddy(Miniature pinscher) and comming soon Rowday(Boxer puppy)

Nugget head....next time, with respect and love and a big smile on your face, say, "Uncle Dan, you might think I am crazy, but, that sooooo bugs me when you do that. Please stop."

Do not, I repeat, do not, let anyone do anything to your doggie that you don't want them to do. Remember, they count on you to protect them...

yes its always a difficult situation when people in your family smoke and you dont, i used to have this problem with my husbands family, all smokers, it really bugged me, as i have been a non-smoker now for over 21 yrs, probably just politely telling him you object to his cig smoking for you and kai is the first approach.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE JUST SHOVED IT????? man that is sooo cruel, if u don't punch him i will
    and to a DOG!!! how low and he get

OMG!! I can't believe anyone would do such a thing!! I agree that you should calmly tell him that you dislike what he's doing around you dog.
    Dayna, Alex, Phoebe, Cleo, Rolo, Scooter, & Holly

Thank you so much Popcornbird!

Poor, Poor Kia...Next time talk to your uncle about how it bugs you...even if you and your uncle arnt too close, he should know how you feel about it...poor kia

OMG I am so sorry you both had to go through that.What an unthinking ,stupid thing to do.I would definately talk to him..Kia shouldn't lose out on the fun of family because of one unthinking,irresponsible individual.Talk to him tell him no way like you would if Kia was a human child instead of a furry one.I can't imagine he would do it then.I know people like this so I will get off my soapbox it just infuriates me and hurts me for you and kia.I am sorry your family day was messed up.
    Laurie
    PS I agree with Aly

thanks for all your supportive comments everyone

I will definately be more careful about bringing Kai to any family gatherings. My uncle, aunt and their kids all have a bad history with dogs...and yet they still have one. They had a chow that died because no one cared for it. It had no human interaction, dirty water and very little limited low quality food. The only time it got everything it should have was when i stayed for the summer...gr...they shouldn't be allowed to have animals... I'll be sure to speak my mind the next time anyone's doing anything to harm kai.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Aww, that's so mean, that could have hurt Kai!

when Leather was a puppy, my dad burnt her on the nose with a ciggarette...
    I've been BOO'd!