Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Here

New Here

Hi my name is Jan. I'm a friend of Tina's she has been trying to get me to join forever. I came to this site under sad circumstances though.
    Tina's beloved Oscar has passed over to the Rainbow Bridge now. If you want to see the link to Oscar's Story here it is. http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...threadid=29042 I wish I could had came to this site during a better time for my friend.
    We are still in such shock and we are heartbroken that the little guy is gone. I just hope everyone here knows that Tina is not a bad owner. She loves her pets so much and takes very good care of them.
    I hated to see such a heartbreak in here family. I'm not sure when Tina will return. I think she is afraid people are going to think bad of her.

Alittle about me I'm 23 years old I live on my own on a fairly nice piece of land. I'm owned by 2 very wonder dogs "Chowder" he is 5 years old and such a charmer. He is a boxer mix. "Muddy" is a 2 year old Miniature Pinscher,I came up with the name
    when he was a puppy he loved to play in the mud. And I'm going to be getting a Boxer pup about 4 weeks from now.

Well thought I'd introduce myself.

Jan Owned By:
    Chowder and Muddy
    *Jan* Master and Slave To:
    Chower(Boxer mix) Muddy(Miniature pinscher) and comming soon Rowday(Boxer puppy)

Hello and welcome! I'm sorry it was under sad circumstances, but I'm glad you're here nonetheless.

I have a boxer mix too!
    ~Kat

Welcome!!!

I am going to PM Tina now - Think badly of HER????? She can't be serious!!
    I am thinking BAD THOUGHTS about the person who did this to beloved Oscar .....
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Welcome.
    I had already read Oscar's Story and saw your posts there. Such a sad day for all of you. Hopefully we can be of some comfort to Tina and her family.
    Glad that you are here with us at Pet Talk.
    Katz

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

Thanks for the welcomes. Tina said she may be back end of the week not forsure. I talked to her on msn for a few minutes. She said she didn't feel like staying online to long.
    *Jan* Master and Slave To:
    Chower(Boxer mix) Muddy(Miniature pinscher) and comming soon Rowday(Boxer puppy)

Very nice to "meet" you Jan. Welcome to Pet Talk...you'll love it here!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Re: New Here

A very warm welcome Jan.
    Please send Tina all our love.
    I feel so bad what happen to Oscar.

Karen

----<---<--<{(@

HEY Welcome to Pet Talk
    Glad your here
    nice to meet u

Welcome to Pet Talk! You will love it here. It's a great place to meet people! Oh, and I'm so sorry about Oscar......I feel so bad.....
    Dayna, Alex, Phoebe, Cleo, Rolo, Scooter, & Holly

Thank you so much Popcornbird!

Welcome to Pet talk!!!
    We wouldn't be mad at Tina! I am so sorry for her loss. Send Tina our regards.

Welcome to Pet talk!!!
    We wouldn't be mad at Tina! I am so sorry for her loss.

Welcome to pettalk...I would like to thank you for posting for your friend Tina that is so nice. I have 6 dogs, 4 cats, many rescued kittens, a rat, a horse, and two bunnies! Again welcome to Pettalk!!

Welcome! Think badly of Tina?!?! No way! I'm infuriated at whoever brought such loss and tragedy to her family! Tina you poor thing. How could you imagine we'd think badly of you?

Welcome to Pet Talk, I look forward to seeing and hearing more about your pets.

Thank you for helping Tina in breaking the awful news about Oscar to us. Please tell her that no way is anyone thinking she is a bad owner, we all KNOW how much she loves her pets and how well she takes care of them! Any bad thoughts here are solely for the wicked and evil person who did what they did to her beloved Oscar.
    Please give her my love and tell her she and her family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Christine

Welcome to PT Jan.

You are a good friend for coming & telling Oscars story on Tina's behalf, please let her know we care very much for her & don't think she's a bad mommy at all.
    I hope now you can become a memeber of our little community too!
    Again welcome from me & my crew

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets