Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: The Diary of Eduardo

Eduardo, looking like you do, little miss Edwina is bound to give in soon - you are just adorable!

Being chased all the time does give you some exersice, but it's no fun, is it! I heard that the hoover came after you too. And now the basement girl are leaving - what are you to do? I think you better try and get some lap time with the curly haired one this evening.

It must have been fun to have Debbie come and visit, could you regcognise her?

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Eduardo, you are a very handsome boy! I doubt that the snooty one will be able to resist you much longer.
    Oreo and Molly

Originally posted by Randi
    It must have been fun to have Debbie come and visit, could you regcognise her?
    I think he did. He was up on a window ledge when I got there (after having been chased back to the basement by the snooty one) and came down for pets as soon as I said "Hi Eddie." He let me pet him for a bit, then headed right to his dish and proceeded to have dinner - must have been hungry because he really chowed down! I stayed for a bit and he continually rolled over and showed his belly, batted at a mouse a few times and scratched on his scratcher. He really looked a lot more comfortable than when I left him last time, so he must be settling in. The Snooty One was at the top of the stairs for most of my stay. I got to see this pose in person.

Edwina was a bit nicer to me when I first got there, but after I came back up from downstairs she wanted nothing to do with me. I think she knows that I'm the one that brought her tormentor to her, so she doesn't want anything to do with me either.

It's just interesting because she certainly doesn't seek Eddie out like Ti seeks out Miley, but if he comes into view.....watch out Eddie!

I'm sooo glad he is making himself more comfortable. Hopefully the snooty one will relent - just a little - so he can start feeling more comfortable in the whole house, not just the basement, but I'm sure it's just a matter of time.

Oh, and I got to meet Basement Girl too. She's really nice and seemed to be working on getting rid of all the dust bunnies that Eddie discovered and stirred up.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Go figure women! This guy is just gorgeous, and it's not like he is a meannie or anything...sensitive, shows the belly, how could a girl resist?

Edwina, guys like this don't grow on trees! Toss in the hat, sweetie, and see what we all do in Count Eduardo...see how much you compliment each other? He even matches your ensemble, what more could a girl want? I'm sure Eduardo would even look smashing in a grey flannel fedora, or perhaps a jaunty little tweed sportscar racing tam! Think of the fun you two could have...
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

I just found this thread and have read it all in one sitting after starting with Debbie's thread! I really do think it has the makings of a movie! Has anyone got any connections in Hollywood? I guess maybe it's too soon, though, as we don't yet know the ending but I am rooting with all of my heart for Edwina to weaken and submit to the dashingly handsome Eduardo! I can just picture them curled up in a huge kitty ball, happily grooming each other, as the credits begin to roll at the end.

Actually, I've been dying to hear Ms Edwina's side of this story...where is the "other" diary?
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

Great updates Eduardo!! I have to tell you, I was crying when I read what the Snooty One was telling you to do...and your confusion. (SOOOOOOO funny!!! )

Looks like you're a happy guy. Just ignore that Snooty One....I have a feeling that will attract her much quicker, she seems like one of those "play hard to get" girls.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Originally posted by tuxluvr

This picture of Eduardo always makes me laugh.

Doesn't he look as though he has his "sleeves" rolled up?

Originally posted by gini
    Doesn't he look as though he has his "sleeves" rolled up?
    And yet, SOOO cute!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Randi, I totally agree. He is one beautiful cat with this huge personality.

We are rooting for you Eduardo!

Yeah, you're right. I never noticed. It also looks like he has only 1 airplane ear.....

Update July 4 - Hey Eduardo, check out the Cat General side. There is a sweetie by the name of Lucille that you just might consider being your cyber love! If the Snooty Once continues to get on your case maybe you should turn your thoughts elsewhere.
    Last edited by slick; 07-04-2003 at 11:19 AM.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.