Thread: Harley

Harley

We haven't seen much sunshine around here lately, and you certainly brightened my dreary morning! You look like the color of sunshine! I think it is darling how you lured your mom back to that pet store, and good for your dad for so quickly agreeing!! You are a perfect pet!!!

Congratulations, Harley, on being the Pet of the Day!!!

Lucky us!!! Not only are we treated to a most beautiful and precious birdie as Pet of the Day this morning, but a most touching and heartwarming love story as well!! Your's was love match that was destined to be! I'm sorry to read of the passing of your fur siblings, Loki and Samantha. But it sounds like your puppy pals, and kitty friend and Snowball are doing a great job keeping you company! What a darling photo! It was a pleasure to meet your sunny self on this grey and dreary day! Congratulations to you adorable, beautiful Harley, Pet of the Day! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, dear one!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 06-20-2003 at 08:21 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Harley (little ball of sunshine)

Hi Harley,

Congratulations on being our POTD. You are so handsome! My goodness, you were busy telling your Mommy she was adopted and Mommy went home! Good thing your Daddy sent her back to get you...and you love your Mommy so, so much!

Harley, KatMa is so happy you have "furbuddies" in your life...I'm an only furkid 'cause I go ballistic if another furball is anywhere near me. My fursons would love to have another sweet ball of fur or feathers to share our home, but I just couldn't be trusted. KatMa always shared her live with more than one fur or feathered friend...

Have a wonderful day today -- and celebrate with your 95 pound puppies! May your guardian angels, Loki the Dog and Samantha the Cat watch over you.

Live long & healthy, happy, loved & cherished by your humans...all pets deserve this. KatMa sends gentle little kisses and strokes on your feathers and I send sweet mewls to such a pretty birdie.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Blog Entries

Harley,

Apologies to Snowball, the Finch whom we forgot to include in our best wishes to you & your fellow companion pets. Like you, Snowball is lucky to live with humans who cherish and value furry and feathered friends!

xo,

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

I just wanted to say that you are a very wonderful bird, Harley! I used to have a parakeet and I wish she would have had even half the personality you have! Your owner is VERY lucky to have you around! Congratulations on being our POTD!

What a cool birdie! I just love that picture of you on your puppy's back - too cute. You have such stunning and lovely colors pretty boy!! Congrats for being Our Pet of the Day!!

Harley
    It was love at first sight for you, wasn't it? You took one look at your Mommy and you were smitten! I'm so glad she came back for you! Sounds like you picked the right home. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

Harley, your story just warms my heart. How special it is for a human to have a sweetheart like you get all excited over seeing your future owner. You just KNEW - and you did everything in your power to let her know.

She must be a very special person.

Congratulations on your high honor today - you sure deserve it.

Hey Harley-you're right !one can't play hard to get when going after the one you want!! Love a bird who knows what he wants and how to get it!!
    Artists and dogs are not meant to be understood;merely adored!!!