Thread: Jumper joins the crowd

Jumper joins the crowd

Yesterday and again last night, Jumper slept with me on the bed. But more than this, he has joined the others in getting me up, by continuously playing and jumping around on the bed covers. I am learning that even Midnight gives me kitty kisses in order to get me up so I can feed my menagerie (according to his time schedule). This early morning was no exception. In fact, after I sat up in the bed, I noticed that practically all of my furkids were walking an milling around on the floor waiting for me to get up.

Jumper is big enough to play on the floor with Midnight, so I put him there yesterday. Callie, is such a tiny effeminate little kitten. She still sleeps and plays on the computer table. I have noticed that neither of them likes to be picked up. I suppose this will be a life-long trait.

Oh Wayne it sounds like these furkids are all on 'kitty-klock' and not on 'Daddy-clock'!!! You know - 'Hey guys we're all bored why not get Dad up?!!' Good Luck - sounds like you're going to be needing lots of 'cat-naps' during the day!

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Lynne, it wouldn't be so bad if it was an hour or so later, but 2:30 AM? Sometimes I get up at that hour, and my furkids, with their internal clocks, assume that if I want to get up later than that, well, "tough, dad, we want you up". And if I got up at 1:30 AM, they would commence their kitten antics at that time. In a way it is my own fault for "teaching them" (through an example) about getting up in the middle of the night.

Insomniacs Unite!!

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx