Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Birthday Daisy!

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SWEET DAISY from Perry, Daisy and me. We are sure your Mom will give you lots of birthday love and kisses and treats today.

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MERLIN TOO, hug and kisses for a great birthday, we are sure your Mom has special plans for you too.
    Love
    Daisy, Perry and me

Big happy birthday kisses to you, Daisy!

Happy B-day Miss Daisy Daze!
    KayAnn And Simba, the super duper "Wunduh Mutt"

Go Buccaneers!

Hi Daisy and Merlin!
    Greetings and best wishes for a happy birthday from Carina Have a great day, with many treats and toys, and a long and healthy life.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Dear Daisy and Merlin! Have a happy, happy birthday! With such wonderful mom's I know your special days will be filled with fun, treats and heaps of love! Love, Sandra, Cody and Star

Daisy, Star here! Wow, we're almost exactly the same age! OK, so I'm the "older woman by 9 days!" Boy, sure wish I could give you a birthday slurp and kiss! Have a happy, happy, birthdday Daisy, one of my bestest doggie pals! Oh, are you singing Happy Birthday to yourself?? I love you picture! Love, your pal Star

[ September 14, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy Birthday, Miss Daisy! I wish I was there to give you a big kiss! My, there sure has been a lot of Birthday's here at Pet Talk! Have your mommy give you lots of treats today! What did you get for your birthday?!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Howly birthday to you
    Howly birthday to you
    Howly birthday Daisy and Merlin
    Howly birthday to you!
    I've Been Frosted

Merlin here: Wow mom made a bone shape with the food . will post a pic later as she hasn't shown me how to yet and shes cleaning house cuz.......... MY GRANDMA is coming for a visit this week end we haven't seen her for 2 years. Shes bring her dog T-bone hes a 2 year old weiner dog . He's ok but I'm used to playing with big dogs, so he makes me a little worried as he flies and snaps at my neck. Mom to the rescue after I get almost as much as I can take. But I love granny and gramps they know how to treat a springer after raising lots of them.
    Have a great day Daisy and Buddy have a good one tommorrow. we may be off for a while with mom working and entertaining cuz then Dads sister comes for 10 days and her hubby comes the last 2 days .He loves playing fetch!!!!
    I've been boo'dMerlin my angel

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAISY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

Snowy and Jordan

Merlin!! Your Grammie and Grandpa are coming! How exciting! Even if they have a weiner dog, its ok. Honey and Lilly's grandparents have two other dogs, and they have to put up with a little stuff but everyone does ok!

Hope you have a great visit! We all wish we could see our grandparents and parents.

Love, Logan, Helen, Honey and Lilly

[ September 14, 2001: Message edited by: Logan ]

Happy Birthday Daisy

Love,
    Hercules, Zeus, and Felice

Felice, Zeus, Hercules

Daisy ,
    How could I ever have missed Your Special Day ???
    Buddy & I want to wish You the BESTEST BIRTHDAY EVER Any Many Many MORE !!!!
    All The Best, Liz.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

happy dog birthday to the daisy dog!!!!! you are a precious baby!!!!!! and also a happy doggy birthday to merlin!!!!! the deli dog!!!
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

Happy Birthday Merlin!

Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes! Daisy had a pretty good day. She had lots of great food and treats and tons of kisses! But her real celebration was today. My church's fair was today and I took her. I bought her a hot dog and people sang happy birthday to her - she is the church's official CCD mascot, since she used to come along and walk the elementary school kids to CCD every Monday after school. Everyone at the fair totally loved her. She got so many pets, kisses, and French fries! She even went on a hay ride. Tomorrow we hope to be able to take her to Petco to pick out some birthday gifts, using the "you sniff it, you buy it" policy