Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *^*where Would You Go???*^*

OH YEAH!!! I ALMOST FORGOT!!!

I want to go to australia to see my good friend Mich. And take Casey to his native homeland...

Crystal

~*~*Fur-Mommy To:
    Moon Beam - Aussie Shep
    Petey - Siamese
    Twinkie - Norweigan Forest
    Bobby - Manx

I want to go where Pet Talkers are! Right now, the place I want to go the most is Ohio to one of the meetings! LOL

I would love to visit Europe, especially Ireland and Switzerland. I'd also love to see Australia, Canada, Alaska...and many other places.

I would also love to visit Germany and Austria!!
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

I've always wanted to go to Ireland it just seems so pretty and green the opposite of arizona. I'd like to drink some beers, play a good game of rugby then drink a few more beers.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

I've always wanted to see Australia (where my youngest daughter is returning from this week!!), Alaska - hopefully sometime in the next two years!! and I just love coming to the USA - such friendly people and great places.

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

We wouldn't go any place that we couldn't take our kids. So guess it would be to drive in a big motor home to Texas and see the Black Beauty Ranch.

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

Originally posted by tomkatzid
    We wouldn't go any place that we couldn't take our kids. So guess it would be to drive in a big motor home to Texas and see the Black Beauty Ranch.
    Fur kids or human kids???

~*~*Fur-Mommy To:
    Moon Beam - Aussie Shep
    Petey - Siamese
    Bobby - Manx

Antarctica

Then:
    almost everywhere else

Singapore Airlines recently released 15,000 round-the-world air tickets for $A999 each - must keep an eye out for that deal next year!!!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Venturing Out A Bit...

In 1999, I thought it would be cool to spend New Years Eve 1999 at the Great Pyramids in Giza, Egypt.

But instead, I was on my friends roof in downtown Sacramento with my mate....

Crystal

~*~*Fur-Mommy To:
    Moon Beam - Aussie Shep
    Petey - Siamese
    Bobby - Manx

SCOTLAND because i was born there, also SWITZERLAND, GREECE, CANADA, and a return trip to the good ole U.S OF A, maybe NEW CALENDONIA as well. and maybe JAPAN.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Ireland to see if I could find my dad's ancestors.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Cattle Dog Mom, we only have fur kids. Kelcee doesn't like to be left alone, so NO trips any place soon. She doesn't like to ride in cars, but maybe if we had a mini van she might adjust.

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

Ahhh, well, I can see your delima then. Yes, a minivan or (of course if affordable for you) an RV that has a bed, which might remind her of home?

Crystal

~*~*Fur-Mommy To:
    Moon Beam - Aussie Shep
    Petey - Siamese
    Bobby - Manx