Thread: She's scared of everything!!!

She's scared of everything!!!

Whenever we take Chloe out to poo or pee, she will go down off the deck and freeze because she hears things or sees shadows or something. She is unusually jumpy. She has never done this before ever!!!
    She is overly nervous around everything, and has to sleep right next to me or else she gets really scared and whimpers.
    Any ideas?
    -Amanda-
    Fur Mommy to Chloe, Clara, Dozer, and Max!

And mommy to my two little angels in heaven Scooter (1-07-04) and Dexter (1-13-04)

'

Did something happen to her lately? Like a really bad lighting storm, other animal tried to get her?

Just seem like something had to have happen to her, to make her all of a sudden change like that.

Have you had anyone else watch her, I hate asking that, but you never know now days.

It common sense, behavior changes for a reason, you just have to figure out the reason. I'd take her to the vet though, there are meds he can give her till she calms down naturaly. Being scared all the time can't be good for her.

Good luck to you and Chloe. I hope things get better soon.
    Sorry I couldn't be more help to you.

I also think something must have happened to her to change her behaviour. I notice you had a previous post titled "anxiety attacks" where you were concerned about her unusual behaviour. Is it possible something or someone could have scared her or hurt her when you weren't around? Poor Chloe, is sounds like she's pretty miserable.

No one handles her except for my family and I, however, my younger brother (who is 10) likes to get up in her face and poke at her no matter how much we tell him to stop. Could that maybe be it?
    This is really not like her at all. Every little noise, she jumps 10 feet in the air!
    -Amanda-
    Fur Mommy to Chloe, Clara, Dozer, and Max!

And mommy to my two little angels in heaven Scooter (1-07-04) and Dexter (1-13-04)